My father booked a room for us at the Residence Inn using his Marriott Points. I expected a clean, no-frills experience. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the hotel was kept and how welcoming the staff was. Our room was well-maintained, and we were left a snack of cookies and popcorn. Although we didn't, the kitchen was more than adequate to prepare meals (range & microwave - no oven). The bed was a bit stiff for me, but we didn't hear anything outside our room. The hotel has a fitness room and lovely pool area with jacuzzi. Buffet breakfast is available every morning in the lobby- plenty of room to sit and relax. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, breads, bagels, cereal, juices, coffee, milk, and make-your-own waffles were on the menu. Checking in and out took seconds. Only complaint is that the elevator had a tobacco smell to it. I would certainly stay here again, and it would be an excellent bargain in you are traveling with children.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn West Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn West Springfield Hotel West Springfield
- Marriott West Springfield
- West Springfield Marriott
- West Springfield Residence Inn