Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Comfort Inn & Suites(West Springfield)
US$127
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites(West Springfield)
US$117
US$114
Red Carpet Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
Residence Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)
US$240
US$100
QualityInn
US$149
US$144
Travelodge West Springfield(West Springfield)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbig edonut diproom was cleanmotel styleyoung ladywould stay here againmicrowave and refrigeratorearly checkdog showthe wi fiflat screen tvcoffee potcheck in was easyconvenient locationwater pressurebusiness tripnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2012

This is definitely an excellent and a reasonably-priced lodge to stay at in the Springfield area without paying an arm and a leg. Some folks might complain that the room doesn't have all of the amenities (such as refrigerator, hairdryer, swimming pool...etc.), but those are things that I wouldn't consider necessary for my one-night stay in the area. The room where I spent the night was clean, comfortable, and big enough for my daughter and I. The bathroom, though a bit small, had good shower and was very clean. The staff members were very helpful and easy to communicate with. The only slight imperfection was its location - right next to a Hooter's. But even so, it wasn't a big deal. It's definitely a very convenient place right on Rt. 5 and within minutes to Springfield, Mass Pike and I-91. Oh and don't forget to visit the Donut Dip across the street - it was such a nice bonus for us :). I highly recommend this Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My superior king is roomy, clean(including the a/c filter, allergy and asthma-sufferers), and comfortable. The front desk staffer was courteous and efficient and helpful with future reservations. I booked another room for August already. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a room clean, comfortable, pleasant, and affordable.

Room Tip: King superior nonsmoking room is terrific. No elevators, so ask for first floor if need accessibility.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2012

It's just a little bit outside of Springfield but located on a road with many chain restaurants within walking distance so quite convenient to grab a quick bite. The rooms appear to have been recently renovated and look great. Two minor complaints: the sink, located outside of the actual bathroom in the main living area, is on a raised shelf and sort of awkward to use for someone of below average height (5'7") so I can't imagine how a child would use it. Also, from walking around the room on the pergo flooring, my socks turned black on the bottom so we didn't see dirt but my socks showed it. Despite that, I would definitely stay again as the price was very reasonable (go through the hotel's website, not any travel site, for the best price) and room was very quiet, dark, and extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2012

For the price it was better than I expected. The room was not fancy but it was clean. Close to a lot and easy to get to. I will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JLA02911
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I would have given this motel a lower rating if not for the reasonable price I paid ($62 including taxes) through Hotwire.com. We checked in late, so slim pickings for the rooms. Check-in was efficient. Room size was average for a motel like this (rather cramped with sink area outside of the bathroom). One major negative was the faint cigarette smoke that was discernible through the air freshener. I arrived at the motel first, noticed the odor but tolerated it. When my wife arrived 30 minutes later, she noticed it right away, so I called the front desk. The young lady asked, "How come it took you 1/2 hour to notice the smoke in the room?" It felt less like customer service and more like an interrogation. I firmly asked if another room with a king bed was available. Given the time of night, none was available. Little quirks of this motel: no hair dryer in the bathroom; the only ice machine is located near the main office. Perhaps characteristic of the city, the neighborhood has a distinctive blue collar feel (not quite ghetto). Smokers in the outdoor corridors were plentiful. There's a Hooter's located right next door that attracted a legion of Hell's Angel type of Harley riders. I remember a few bikers throttled their bikes to intimidate, but most bikers were well-behaved. I liked the simulated wood floor (no grungy carpeting). Overall, it's okay given that we just needed a place to crash for the night--late check-in and early check-out.

Room Tip: ADA compliant rooms (for disabled) seem to be a bit cheaper than regular rooms. Ask for a room with no noticeable smoke odors.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple