“Clean room + nice staff = happy customer”

Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Boston, Massachusetts
“Clean room + nice staff = happy customer”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Let me just say ,what a pleasant surprise. Ok so I was a little worried bc most pet friendly rooms I have stayed in.....ick but this one, nice,clean,and best of all cheap prices. Girls that work desk are a gem.They helped me with my million questions, and smiled whole time, while people poured in and phone rang. I must say I was probably a pain bc I need to know where everything is before I go to my room. Not only were they helpful but they even took time to pet my dog and give him a treat. Once I got to my room I found a modern layout, big comfy bed, a desk that u can actually do work on and free wifi...Score. Will I be back,yes,for sure. If u are debating to stay here or not,answer is, YES!

Room Tip: Ask for ff far in advance,popular place during dog show and no elevators
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly updated rooms. We strive to provide all guests with a clean room, and great customer service. I am happy that we delivered. I hope that you choose us again for the next time you travel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We stayed at Red Roof for only one night. The room is nicely updated and doesn't have carpet which is great. It just wasn't very clean. We had two beds and when we pulled back the sheets one bed had hairs on the sheets and there were also hairs around the sink as well as stains on the bathroom walls. We were in a room near the front office and the wifi cut in and out which may be a problem for someone staying longer or requiring it for work. The hotel is good value, but the rooms need to be cleaned better for me to recommend it.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, 27 November 2012
“Thank you for your comments and I sincerely apologize. I can certainly understand your dissatisfaction with finding hairs on your sheets.Our dryers are equiped with anti static bars, and although this helps, some static does still occur and housekeepers and laundry should have taken care of this before the bed was fully made. I will surely share your comments with my housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our renovations, and the layout of our new rooms. Please know that your experience with your room cleanliness is not a typical one, we strive to provide you with a clean comfortable room, every time you stay with us. We have also recently upgraded our wifi, and hope that this will help with any conectivity and speed issues. Although we had failed you on your last stay, it is our hope that you will choose us again in your future travels, and allow us to give you the experience you should have had.
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Myself and my Business Partner stayed at this hotel for a month...great place to stay for a long duration or just for a couple of nights...new rooms are excellent...hotel staff is very friendly and easy to work with...cleaning staff is also great..and the manager is simply amazing! I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area...we will be going back for another extended stay...Thanks so much for making the travel time much more bearable!!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, 13 November 2012
Dear valued guest,
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much that you plan to return. We strive to make every guest, a return guest. Thank you for taking the time to tell other travelers about your experience with us. See you soon!
Southeast Florida
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We stayed here 2 nights while visiting friends in the area. The furnishings were well appointed, the mattress firm, the room was clean and we slept quite well. Of course, Red Roof prices are very reasonable, but it is the quality that made it a good value. Would definitely stay here again. It was conveniently located to highways for travel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TraditionFlorida
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, 25 October 2012
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for writing a review for our newly renovated rooms. We appreciate your staying with us and hope that you visit us again really soon. Have a wonderful day!
LONDON
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I stayed here for one night on business.

The reception staff were quite unwelcoming, both on check-in and out, but maybe i shouldn't expect great service from a place like this.

However, the room was SPARKLING clean and smelled very fresh. It was a great size, with a big tv and big bed, and a large separate desk area. The wi-fi is free, if painfully slow and unreliable.

Noise wasn't an issue, either from neighbours or the Hooters next door.

I would recommend this place, certainly over the Hampton Inn up the road.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. We are happy that you find our newly renovated room a good value. I am sorry that you did not find our staff be friendly. We strive top provide excellent customer service at all times. Your comments will be shared with the front desk staff . We hope that you will not let this deter you from staying with us in the future. Thank you again.
Dennis, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I was in town for the Big E, so hotel prices were higher than usual. This hotel is next to Hooters, so there is late-night activity.

Friendly staff and an amazingly well designed, renovated room were a surprise. A pergo floor and area rug are brilliant, so much more hygienic than a wall-to-wall carpet! Modern design, work desk with proper chair, comfortable beds. There is another restaurant next door, too. This hotel was just fine and much less expensive than the Courtyard behind it (although again, prices are inflated during the fair.)

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Dear valued guest,
We are glad that you chose to stay with us. Nothing makes us happier than a guest loving our newly renovated rooms. We are thrilled that you like our new hard wood floors are carpeting around the beds. If you come to the Big E next year or find yourself in the area before then, please call us to book a room. We will be happy to help in your lodging neeeds.

Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I needed a place to stay that was pleasant, inexpensive, and where I could get needed rest. It was a pleasant stay. Close to many ammenities. If I need to I would return. I highly reccommend it. Online booking a breeze.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell other potential guests about your stay. We are happy to hear that you highly recommend our new rooms. We hope you will be back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Water Park
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Wate...
#10 of 17 in West Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 17 in West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
#1 of 17 in West Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield? Share your experiences!