“Did you get the Memo??”

Memo's Restaurant & Catering
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Memo's Restaurant has been serving breakfasts and lunch for over 50 years. We strive to provide our customers with quality ingredients and exceptional service. We were voted #1 breakfast in Western Massachusetts and #4 in the state of Massachusetts. We have also received numerous awards such as certificate of excellence from trip advisor and masslive best breakfast.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Did you get the Memo??”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This is a real find! Used Google to find a breakfast restaurant near our hotel and Memo came up with great reviews. Just 10 minutes from us, it was a good choice for our family of 4. The parking lot was packed on a Wednesday morning at 10am so we figured it must be good. The pancakes were HEAVY but in a good way. The scrambled eggs were light and fluffy. The bacon and home fries were cooked just right. They even have gluten-free pancakes which were delicious. ..not dry. We took a peek at the lunch menu and would definitely come back when in the area. Yes...we got the Memo and we loved it!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Queretaro
“A classic that still rocks!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have been going to Memos since I was in my teens and it was located in the smaller location. Back then, my favorite (besides breakfast) was to sit on the stools on the curved counter, order their lunch specials and a rootbeer in a frosted mug. I was back visiting the area last week and it would not have been complete without a walk down memory lane at Memos. So, we trucked my Dad and all my siblings, nieces and nephews on over there for another memorable breakfast. Being a huge fan of corned beef hash, I ordered the Hash Benedict...an incredible dish! The hash is obviously house made, fresh tasting with the perfect balance of potatoes and corned beef. The poached egg was done perfectly and the hollandaise sauce creamy and luscious. All the other dishes that were ordered were devoured with hardly a word spoken as they were so good! Of course the service is top notch, very kid friendly. The waitresses, some who I think have been there since back in the day, treat everyone like family. I am so glad to see that they continue to knock out great food in a wonderful and friendly atmosphere...don't miss it!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank MexRazor
Westfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Love the breakfast here. Although we usually end up waiting on a weekend morning, it's well worth it. Friendly wait staff and delicious food. Wish they had other options for potato styles at breakfast but other than that no complaints!

Visited July 2014
Agawam, Massachusetts
“My favorite breakfast place”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

They have the best breakfast in our area. Their menu is large and so are the portion's and the prices are reasonable too. The wait staff is the best, they are fast and also very friendly. The atmosphere is cozy even though it is a large restaurant and most important is how very clean it is.

• Visited July 2014
Providence,RI
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Asked a cb driver for a good, quick place to eat.
I am glad He reccomended this place.
Even though it was an extremely busy saturday morning, we were seated rather fast.
Huge menu, lots of specials. Fast and friendly service. HUGE portions.

• Visited May 2014