“YUMMY ”

Donut Dip Incorporated
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Their doughnuts are fabulous!:) Definitely worth stopping by and choosing how you'd like to personally have your doughnuts dipped:)

1  Thank 8BaByCaKeS8

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I got a cake donut? It was horrible I ask if I could buy a hot fresh one but the very rude lady said no those aren't for sale I believe in my business that you make your customers happy I bought the cold donut and a pink cup with hot chocolate to support a small business but due to worker rudeness I will not return and the donut was horrible I just wanted a hot fresh donut was that going to kill her to get one donut

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Was average was expecting the the donuts to be amazing considering the flavors they have, i was disappointed. I wouldnt go back been to better places

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great service, staff and their donuts are so fresh and delicious, especially the Bismark donuts! They always have a great selection of donuts to choose from. I would recommend Donut Dip to anyone!

1  Thank roses_7
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Bought a couple donuts to bring back to my family who were getting ready at a hotel nearby. Love the old retro look. Been here a while! We all loved the donuts! Very fresh and tasty!!!

1  Thank DanR5150