“Best hotel of our holiday so far...”

Hampton Inn West Springfield
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Ireland
“Best hotel of our holiday so far...”
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

We are just leaving this hotel after a one night stay on our two week touring holiday in New England and we definitely agree this is the best hotel of our holiday so far. the staff are very friendly, the rooms are very clean & extremely comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was excellent...other hotels please take note!! We will be back and we will definitely be recommending this hotel to our family and friends:)

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank FourCrazyIrish

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
United States
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The room overall is not the cleanest. It's not that don't change the linens, but you can tell that the upkeep of furniture, etc is not a priority for this hotel. Pillows had an odor (not from the linens not being changed, but from the pillows being old). The couch in the room was also pretty dirty (spots, stains, etc.) I refused to sit on it. Also, a lot of men drink, smoke and loiter in the parking lot. It just reminded me of a Motel Six not the other Hampton Inns that I have visited. At times I felt unsafe. I have to stay at this one because this is where I'm mandated to stay but definitely reported the conditions to my travel agent and this would not be my first choice at all.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Santa Clarita, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I understand that Hampton Inn is the low end of the Hilton chain but this was ridiculous. I wasted points on this location. I would not have spent money on this place if my points were not available. Would rather have used points/paid money at a better Hilton facility and had a terrible experience. Maybe it's time to switch back to Marriott.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon T, Manager at Hampton Inn West Springfield, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Richard,
We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your recent stay with us. We do our best to ensure every guest has a pleasant experience and we regret this was not your impression. We welcome any additional feedback you would like to share with us and hope to have another opportunity to show you the quality hospitality you expect and deserve from our family of hotels the next time you travel through the area.
Sharon T
Hotel Manager
Hooksett, New Hampshire
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I mostly stay at Hampton Inns when I travel and the West Springfield location is one of the best. Friendly, helpful staff (they go out of their way to answer questions and provide great service). Sarah, Charlear, Kathelyn & Karen were great, as always. I don't know the name of the woman who works breakfast, but she is always friendly, helpful and does a terrific job keeping guests supplied with all of the great offerings you provide everyday. Rooms are always clean and the best part for me is that I can count on a comfortable stay everytime. Also love having a refrigerator in my room!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Gloria B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We stayed at the West Springfield Hampton Inn for a graduation in Amherst MA because we made reservations too late to be closer. It was only 13 minutes further away. The hotel is very well run, rooms extremely clean, staff were consistently very helpful and pleasant. We were impressed.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Florida City, Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Your hotel is the best of the Area. Housekeeping was awesome, the room very clean and well organized. the breakfast like no other place the staff was very pleasant. Wish you had an indoor pool. Also james and asury, very courteos and friendly, loved the way they treated me. definetaly will come back next time!

2 Thank cramirez2013
Pocasset,Ma, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The West Springfield (Ma) Hampton Inn is an Excell- ent place to lodge if in this area. The locationwith regard to area attractions or businesses,the quiet of the rooms, nearness to transportation are all tops. The staff of the place is extremely friendly and courteous,and the amenities are all of a highly commendable level.

1 Thank Anthony J C
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#4 of 17 in West Springfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 17 in West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Hampton Inn West Springfield? Share your experiences!