“Best Coffee I've EVER had!”

Six Depot Roastery and Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We are a family-owned coffee roastery, cafe and gallery located in the historic train station in West Stockbridge, MA in the beautiful Berkshires. We roast our own coffee three times a week in the cafe, serve wonderful espresso drinks from a hand-pulled lever machine, offer a pourover bar, chemex bar and over 18 different kinds of full leaf teas. We make everything in-house: from baked goods, to granola, to slow-roasted meats; and offer panini, salads and soups made from local season ingredients. We are also open for gourmet pizza, stews, salads and wine and beer on Friday nights. It's a community place with guitar, backgammon, chess and long communal tables as well as an adjoining gallery with many events and new art openings every six weeks. Hope you stop by and stay awhile.
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Wow, this place (restaurant/ art gallery in an old train station) is a gem. The owner couldn't be nicer. And the coffee is extraordinary! On one visit, my friends and I had paninis, which were great. On other visits, we've stopped in just for the lattes and their AMAZING banana and nutella muffins. Looking forward to working our way through their entire menu. Such a pleasant, relaxing experience.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Friends who live in West Stockbridge suggested we pick up lunch. Called & ordered and it was ready except for the coffee order which they made pronto so it wouldn't be cold. I had a regular cappuccino -excellent. My friend had a "Red Eye"-she's the local & it helps her function ! The place itself is a lot of fun just to look at, near the post office, so I'd be there all the time. We had the Caprese panini and the Tempeh panini-both so good. The staff was very friendly. The West Stockbridge Farmers' Market starts the end of May and Six Depot is just across the street !! It's a happy place !!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

A new addtion to the charming town of West Stockbridge in the Berkshires, Six Depot was
clearly created with love for food, coffee, great ambiance and art and music... Run by a hard
working enthusiatic couple, this is a great spot to while away a lunch with a good friend, write
a few bon mots in your journal, or come back in the evening for an art opening or musical event.
I highly recommend it.. the place has great coffee and great vibes.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Driving through on our way back to NY and stopped in for some java - as I had heard about this "new" roastery. What a surprise! Besides the fact that it is gorgeous inside - they roast their own coffee - I actually bought an espresso for the road and some of their coffee that is offered for sale. Flavio ground it for me right then! The food looked amazing and the menu was impressive. I wish we could have stayed but needed to get on the road - I will absolutely be stopping in again! They have breakfast and lunch items, beer, tea, espresso over ice cream (YUM!) something for everyone! Can't wait to visit again on our next trip.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Amazing pizzas, great service, terrific atmosphere. Make sure you go back for coffee and breakfast in the morning.