Super 8 W Yarmouth Hyannis/Cape Cod
US$124
Hampton.com
Bayside Resort Hotel(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$134
Mariner Motor Lodge(West Yarmouth)
US$139
US$99
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
US$70
US$68
The Cove at Yarmouth(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$147
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
US$69
Holly Tree Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$90
US$77
Hotelpower.com
Cape Point Hotel(West Yarmouth)
Hotels.com
Cape Cod Family Resort(West Yarmouth)
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2011

We were very impressed by the rooms at the motel - large, air conditioned, with TV and coffee maker. The rooms were very clean, and the staff was helpful. The area is relatively quiet, so sleep wasn't a problem. The motel also had a pool (which we didn't use, but a nice touch nevertheless).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Nice location. Just outside Hyannis on 28. Convenient to all of the mid-cape. Rooms were clean and in good repair for the most part. I was a little unnerved when I got into my room and saw the damage to the jamb from someone breaking in at some point. However, the door seemed to stay latched ok. My elderly parents room was ok or we would have left. During the first night there, I awoke to the sound of men's voices outside my window (was on second floor thankfully). With my heart pounding in my chest I waited and listened until their buddy below me finally woke up and let them in, as they'd lost their key. My guess is that some people live at the motel. I probably wouldn't return unless I didn't have a choice, based on the noise at bar closing time.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Even for a group of non-discriminating guys in our 20's, this place is nasty. The bathroom isn't clean enough to make showering feel especially productive. Entire rooms smells like mildew. There's just no reason to stay here- I would rather drive back and forth to the Cape from the mainland.

Given those facts, nothing else should really matter. For what it's worth, the staff is also curt at best. Rude would probably be a better word.

Unless you are entirely unconcerned with the the sanitary conditions of your room, don't bother.

Room Tip: Go someplace else.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank eps1010
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We chose this hotel becuase of it's low price, but it was old, run down and not very comfortable. Bed was hard, the wi-fi didn't work 80% of the time and the breakfast selection had two kinds of cereal and a pile of prepackaged muffins. Pool was okay and location was convenient. But if I could have kept my Internet connection up long enough to find a different hotel, we would have moved.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2011

The first thing to hit us when we opened the door to the room was the smell. My friend claimed the odor smelled like urine. After a relatively sleepless night trying to figure out what to do, we were on the road by 9:00 the next morning to try to find a place to move to. The people at the chamber of commerce were very helpful. When I went back to check-out an hour later, I was not asked why we only stayed one night. Instead I was simply told that I would owe that night's charge. All I can figure is that they are used to one night stays. I could not wait to get out of there.

• Stayed: July 2011