All reviews breakfast cafe indoor pool dunkin donuts hot tub off season beds were comfortable seagull beach novia cape cabana sauna summer route pond beaches game loft
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We spent three nights in this hotel, and had no complaints. Our room was huge, and clean, if a little tired
The location was great too, and the pool and hot tub were large, clean , and we had a relaxing time there
Plenty of places around to eat , with a dunkin donuts at the back door
Try Ann and Frans across the road for breakfast . Amazing good home cooked food served with a smile

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Cape Point while waiting for our new house to be ready. Their are 2 pools, and Dunkin Donuts nearby. That said, the rest is mediocre at best. Indoor pool is warm to hot--salt water filtered--whatever that means--I couldn't get a straight answer from staff. Pool is used by town programs, which means a lot of activity M-F from @8-10. Outdoor pool is ok; outdoor "tiki" style bar was never staffed that I saw, and I think (I would hope?) it was under some sort of renovation? Rooms are ok. Not great/not bad. Staff friendly but front office a bit clueless, and maintenance staff clearly from The Shining--lurking around a lot down by the "game room" (most "games" were old and change machine broken). The Indoor "koi" pond was weird--huge fish in half of the water area--cool to look down (atrium) from the front desk, but up close, from downstairs, the area was VERY grubby with old fish food studded rocks. Could have been nicer--but too dark, no plants, lots of pipes visible. No Boston Aquarium for sure! When I asked for ownership info, no one seemed to know. ( I was curious about corporate owner.). Parking good. On busy Rte 28, but walkmg distance to CHRISTMAS TREE SHOP (yay!), "water park" for kids, ice cream. Not close enough to walk to Beach no matter what they say (at least 1.5 miles to TINY Englewood beach.). Good budget hotel with pools.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank MidCapeAmy
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The Room was clean comfortable and well appointed. The staff was polite, helfull and eager to please. The breakfast was excellent and the staff always ready to help . Cape Cod Hotel is a hotel providing Bed and Breakfast quality.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philippe8181
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Cape Point Hotel on September 21, 2013. We needed a place to park my 28 foot car trailer overnight and the staff great with helping us find secure parking. The room was clean and simple. The breakfast was excellent and the staff very helpful. We are planning a trip next year about the same time . We hope to. stay at the Cape Point Hotel. The price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I typically don't like giving bad reviews, but I really wasn't thrilled with Cape Point Hotel. The place didn't look that bad from the outside, but upon walking into the room we immediately got slapped in the face with the weirdest smell. It was like harsh cleaners trying to coverup cigarettes. Also, the room was very stuffy and our slider wouldn't open to let fresh air in. The bathroom was clean, but I felt like I was going to fall through the shower floor. The WiFi was horrible, and the front desk seemed annoyed when we called for help. I will give it to them, they are in a great location and had a fair priced breakfast which we didn't try.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family