All reviews breakfast cafe indoor pool dunkin donuts hot tub the air conditioning off season seagull beach novia cape cabana sauna summer route pond loft
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The pro's: a very cute Koi pond my kids loved it... Close to many restaraunts and DD... Pool smaller than shown but fine, also a little kiddy pool for the young ones to jump around in. The rooms are dated but comfortable. We would go back again accept for............
The Con's: I am not happy we checked in and there was someones prescription medications in the frig..of course we went to the desk immediately with the medication and syringes. I am traveling with 2 young children. I then searched the room for used needles and found none but still not comfortable I had to take the beds completely apart to check everything. But would you be completley comfortable those needles are tiny. The desk said Oh they had just checked in but wanted a first floor room so they were moved. Which brings up two more issues Really the people were out of state and the date on the script was 2/14 filled at a pharmacy on the Cape, we checked in on 2/19. The second point why did you give our first floor room away we have 2 small children and had to keep going up and down the stairs, the elevator was opposite side of us. The pool was warm and nice but once you got out the enviroment was cold.No sitting around in your suit everyone had on sweatshirts and wrapped up. The last point the maid on the second floor was vacuuming the hallway at 9:15am when I opened the door and gave her a dirty look she shut it off.

3  Thank alwaysprn
capepointcc, General Manager at Cape Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank You for your comments. I do apologize for the prescription problem. People did move from that room and the prescriptions were left behind, but not to your first floor room. If you had requested at time of reservation a first floor room We would try to accommodate that request. Regarding our pool size, we have the largest pool on the strip 55' x 25'. Lastly what is your secret? Two small children and you are able to sleep past 9:15am. I am jealous, my 3 small ones have me up at 6:30. I do understand, we will speak to housekeeping about vacuuming so early.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We have been going to the Cape Point Hotel for at least 6 years the same week-end every year . This is our scrapbook week end, the staff is great and the restaurant is fantastic. Refer everyone we know to go here for a stay. Beds are great I sleep like a log!!!! And even the other patrons come in and see us as we are up all night . NEVER had a problem. Can't wait until next year. One more thing we were there in a snow storm and everyone around us lost power but the Cape Point had a generator never lost power !!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2014

If you are looking for basic, average accommodations at an affordable price, this is the place. The rooms are small and a little cramped, but they are clean. The pool is smaller than the website makes it look, and gets crowded during school vacation week. The breakfast café is okay. The koi pond is a nice touch.

1  Thank timmyontheway

Thank You for your comments. I am surprised about the pool size comment. We have the largest indoor pool in Yarmouth. The pool is 55' x 25' One of our strongest selling points is the large indoor pool facility.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Every time I go to the Cape I make sure to stay at The Cape Point Hotel. The staff couldn't be friendlier. The rooms are clean, spacious, and comfortable. The breakfast in the on site cafe is delicious (and I love that there is a side door for quick access to the Dunkin' Donuts right next door!) The location is extremely convenient for the beaches, Hyannis, and exploring the rest of the Cape. On top of it all it is a great value for money: they always seem to have the most affordable rates. I highly recommend a stay at The Cape Point.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Crispin S
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My wife and I recently brought our 2 young girls to Cape Point Hotel for their Beach Party weekend. We had a blast, they had family and adult games and events all weekend. Free lunch and beverages and the gave away several free weekend prizes. Very reasonable with their room rates. The pool and hot tub were awesome. Hotel was very clean and the cafe was fantastic. Great Breakfast , not greasy, good variety and priced right. Lots of good restaurants all around. We loved it so much, we booked another weekend for February. If you want a quick winter getaway, I would recommend Cape Point Hotel.

Room tip: The standard rooms are fine. The suites are perfect if you go with family and friends. The separate living room makes a big difference.
Date of stay: January 2014