Cape Point Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$156
Colonial Acres Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$173
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
US$75
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
US$82
US$79
The Cove at Yarmouth(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$173
Travelocity
Windrift Motel(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$71
Mariner Motor Lodge(West Yarmouth)
US$155
US$99
Priceline
Holly Tree Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$111
US$97
Priceline
US$245
Cape Cod Family Resort(West Yarmouth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast cafekoi pondindoor pooldunkin donutshot tubthe air conditioningoff seasonbeds were comfortablethe past yearsseagull beachnoviacapecabanaquiltingsaunasummerroute
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Wow, I'm so glad that I didn't stay here. On June 10, I made reservation for a 3-night stay from Aug. 27-30. I decided to cancel the reservation based on seeing some of the negative reviews on TA. I sent an email to the email address that was posted on the hotel's website. I then received an "undeliverable" email. So, I called the hotel directly and spoke to Novia, the hotel manager. After putting me on hold several time, she then told me that she will cancel my reservation. She gave me a confirmation number for the cancellation. To be sure that I have the cancellation documented, I asked her if she could send me a confirmation via email. She then told me that she couldn't do that because the system won't let her do that. I asked her if she could just send me a personal email confirming the cancellation with a confirmation, she refused to do that. She was very short with me. Anyway, I then asked her how would I know that my credit card won't be charged, she basically said that it won't be charged because my reservation is no longer in the system. When I ended the conversation with a "thank you", she didn't even respond. Talk about lack of customer service. I will have to wait and see whether my credit card will be charged since I have nothing documented other than my verbal conversation with her. SO BEWARE...I made this reservation directly on the hotel's website by the way. I will also call my CC company to make sure that the charge will be blocked. To sum up, if this is the type of service that I was given, I'm glad that I cancelled my reservation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jennypurcellville_VA
capepointcc, General Manager at Cape Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

I am very sorry to hear you were not happy with the service and Novia is very upset you feel the way you do, however we too as employees have feelings, and when we are called a thief and yelled at like we are children, we sometimes are not the kindest people in the business. I am also confused as to why you look at reviews after booking a Hotel as opposed to before, it would have saved you all this anxiety. The system we have does not allow us to e-mail a cancellation. Novia gave you a cancellation number and you were not charged anything on your credit card. Unlike a lot of Hotels who charge a cancellation fee we do not.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had to find a room for an overnight stay because I needed to attend a meeting early the next morning and my commute was over 2 hours away. Since I knew that I only needed a safe, clean space to sleep, I settled on this place because the price was right and recent reviews seemed relatively positive. Generally, the motel is okay. In fact, the public areas-including a large indoor pool and a koi pond with waterfall-are attractive and, frankly, may have contributed to the disappointment I felt once I saw my room. My expectations were crushed! The rooms are in need of updating: soiled carpeting; screens on the windows were torn; small screen tube TV that took up a large portion of the dresser top; loud, and uneven air/heat controls. The thick layer of dust on the vent in the bathroom may have contributed to my coughing all night! (Cough was gone when I checked out.) Bathroom was functional, but very small; towels were flimsy. The bathroom flooring was vinyl that was noisy when stepped on. It was comforting to read that "100% ROOMS HAVE NEW MATRESSES (sic)" according to the motel's site. No coffee service in the room. Positives: refrigerator in room and free (albeit slow) wi-fi.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank lopo
Reviewed 30 May 2014

our club took over this hotel memorial day weekend and everyone I know had a very good time. They let the kids be kids and the service was good and the price was fair. I would stay there again.
GREAT little restuarant in the hotel- fantastic breakfast food at very reasonable prices.

Room Tip: stay on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Paul_S41922, Manager at Cape Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for your very positive review.I think you should pat yourself on the back. The weekend was fun because the parents took respondsibilty for their chiildren.We are proud of the service and food in our cafe.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Overall the 3 day stay was great. Bed were very comfortable. $ 5 dollar credit for breakfast was excellent. And the $ 25 dollar toward Alberto's was great. The only problem was their WIFI access was not fully explained and very weak/slow in room. Could not access most of the sites that we needed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Carole C
capepointcc, General Manager at Cape Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thanks for the positive comments. I apologize for the WI FI, it is a new system and we have been getting the bugs out. Presently it seems to be working fine.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The motel is very nice with a reasonably priced cafe for breakfast plus you get $5 credit towards your breakfast expense daily. My only complaint is that we needed the handicapped room. But it really isn't good if your confined to a wheelchair. My husband has no legs so he had to park the chair at end of bed and hop up to headboard. Shower/tub is higher than normal which made it quite difficult to transfer from wheelchair to his shower chair. Would be easier if it was a normal tub/shower. Could really use a 2 drop down type safety bar on the other side of toilet. Will we stay here again yes when we can't find a safer place available. It would be ok for a night but not more than that as room is very small and his access is very limited. But if your not handicapped then the room would be fine. Very small and basic. But the pool and lounge are our main reasons we keep going back when it's just a night stay.

Room Tip: No food vending machines so bring your snacks. Plus there is free coffee all day and Dunkin Donuts right next door.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for your comments, I am sorry you had problems with the handicap room, the only thing I can say is we had to follow strict Disability laws when building the handicap rooms. We had to construct the room to their specification.Due to your comments we will see if we can improve the room for handicap customers.