“ALWAYS A First choice when traveling in and around Cape Cod! Amazing staff, Imaculately clean, above and beyond treatment eve”

Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Reviewed 24 January 2013

January 19th was the 4th time my Fiance and I have stayed at this. Stellar Hotel! The rooms are always pristine and I cannot say enough about the amazing staff working at this hotel!! They truly understand the very essence of making your stay not just comfortable, not just enjoyable, but a truly SPECIAL event!! Keep up the Great work And I can't wait for my next trip to CC and to this FINE Hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank sharkeyguy82
Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed 24 January 2013

We had the king bed suite, room was clean and very comfortable. This will be the hotel of choice for us when we go to the cape. Very central location to do everything you want on the Cape. The pool area was very comfortable, the breakfast buffet was very nice. Hot coffee available all day.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wmlynn
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Top of the line Breakfast Buffet with homemade waffles, fresh juices, eggs, homefries, sausages. My favorite is the oatmeal and love the almonds, cinnamon sugar and raisins you can add to it. Fresh fruit salad everyday and also apples, oranges and bananas. Plenty of cereal choices and also danish, muffins, bagels, toast. Very well kept and always full.
Always fresh coffee and assorted teas, hot chocolate any time of day. The Staff is beyond awesome. Always cheerful and really care about your stay. Pool is always clean and warm! My husband loves the hot tub!
Rooms are very spacious and always clean & comfy. The free WiFi and desk with a very comfortable chair is great. TV is a large flat screen and in room coffee, or tea with coffee pot and refrigerator. Absolutely our favorite Hotel at the Cape.

Room Tip: all rooms are comfortable and beautiful. Quiet throughout..
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joanne N
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Early checkin and late checkout were accomodated..i was one of only a few guests here but it was obvious that the staff were very nice. The room was very comfortable with a great mattress and bedding. Location was perfect for my needs. The staff suggested two nice places for meals as well.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Once again, I had the pleasure of staying at the Cape Cod Hampton Inn and just like my last visit in April 2012, this visit (January 2013) was SUPERIOR.

The excellence began upon check-in. I was greeted with a smile and a genuine welcome. I then proceeded to my room to be greeted by a very CLEAN smell.
The bed was comfortable.

Breakfast each morning had a nice selection of omlettes, various breakfast meats, fruit, hot REAL oatmeal (NOT the rip open the package of instant and add hot water, but real, honest-to-goodness hot cooked oatmeal), and the best: make your own waffles!

I did experience a small problem. The internet service was "pokey" and slow and kept cutting out. I connected with my laptop via an Ethernet cable to the jack in the wall of the room for a better, more secure connection, but the connection was intermittent. I relayed this problem to the front desk and spoke with the manager (Brenna) who happened to be at the front desk at the time. I was able to relay the problem (since I'm in the computer repair/install/maintenance business) and Brenna immediately contacted her tech support. I had to leave for the day on business and when I returned in the evening, I was stopped by the front desk person (who amazingly remembered who I was by sight) and told that all should be well. I returned to my room, connected to the internet and all was as promised... the internet connection worked flawlessly after that and for the entire rest of my stay.

I can honestly recommend this hotel to EVERYONE. If you want to stay in a place that rises above the competition in the surrounding area on Cape Cod, then the Hampton Inn is the place to go. You WON'T be disappointed.

Finally, one other thing that I found to be a GREAT HELP was when making online reservations on the Hampton Inn site. When the page displayed for the Hampton Inn in West Yarmouth on the Cape, there was a banner across the top is bright yellow indicated that during two days in February and two additional days in March, that there would be a large sports team staying at the hotel. This early notification is GREAT. Imagine your surprise to check in to a hotel only to find it overrun with loud, teenagers as part of a sports team. So a HUGE THANK YOU to the manager of the Hampton Inn on Cape Cod for having the foresight to have those banners display at the top of the reservations screen which will give people the "heads up" when making reservations.

Room Tip: All rooms are great because they are very sound proof. The suites are big and roomy and if that'...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Russell W
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Stayed the day after Christmas and couldn't have been happier. The staff was phenomenal from check-in to checkout. Every time my fiance and I encountered them they were polite, courteous and helpful. Everyone knew the area, had helpful suggestions about where to go and what to do because it was the off-season :) The room we stayed in was also upgraded for no extra-charge (no idea why) but the room was wonderful. Clean, well furnished, spacious and very comfortable with fast internet. The breakfast was GREAT :) Tasty, hot, and well organized. I seriously can't say anything but great things about this place. I'll go back in the summer, I don't care how much it costs. :D

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Stayed for New Year's eve... great local packages with family fun at the hotel itself or adult night out at the Yarmouth House. This place was busy, but didn't feel overrun. The room was very clean. They have late check out for post New Year's eve guests, which was very helpful! The location is central to many tourist "to-do's", but not very scenic. It worked fantastic for us. We would stay again & recommend this Hampton Inn to family and friends.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 mi away
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
#10 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth? Share your experiences!