This hotel is located conveniently just outside of Hyannis in West Yarmouth. It's a short drive to the ferry terminal to Nantucket, and not far to the airport.
The hotel is good. It's a little high prices for a Hampton Inn, but you are in Cape Cod after all (there are lots worse if you look out the window).
The staff was friendly and the included breakfast was decent enough and varied (not boring).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the newest of Cape Cod hotels, Hampton Inn Cape Cod welcomes you with a fabulous mix of amenities, including 'hot on the house' breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet access and state of the art 'jump start" fitness center, as well as an indoor and outdoor pool. Our combination of modern amenities and gracious guest rooms or suites make us the hotel of choice near Hyannis. In fact, we are the only Hampton Inn and Suites on the Cape, as well as the only hotel to be backed by Hampton Inn and Suites 100% satisfaction guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Hampton Inn West Yarmouth
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth MA