Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Windrift Motel(West Yarmouth)
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
Econo Lodge(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
The Cove at Yarmouth(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Castle Dawn Motel(West Yarmouth)
1,080 results
All reviewscape codfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastshuttle serviceking suitenewer hotelexcellent hoteloatmealthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolthe hotel is cleanfresh fruithyannis areaoff seasonfront desk staffgreat place to stayroom was large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2010

Pros: Newer hotel. Rooms are up to date with great bedding, flat screen TVs and nice amenities. Ample parking. Front desk is enthusiastic and very customer service oriented.

Cons: Expensive. For the price, breakfast needs to be better. They advertise a 'hot' breakfast, but the hot food was awful. The morning we were there, they served 'egg omlets'. They were industrial grade, pre-made omlets with a cheese spread in the middle, taken out of box and nuked. The razor thin ham slices were stacked and stuck together in another pan, and apppeared to have been nuked. That was the 'hot' breakfast. I've had better food on airlines. I spoke with a gentleman from Missouri who had stayed the night before, and he confirmed that the prior days 'hot' was just as bad.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NewEnglandtravelr
Reviewed 11 September 2010

I would recommend this hotel after my recent stay. The front desk clerk was very friendly and attentive. The hotel looks brand new. My regular room was large, very clean and beautifully furnished and decorated. The bathroom was large too. The hot breakfast offered various selection from eggs and sausages to waffles, yogurth and fruits and was very satisfactory considering that it was complimentary. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I looked for a location mid-Cape since it was my first time there. Although there are many private motels and a few chains, including Motel 6 and Howard Johnson, on the same road, I have not been let down yet by a Hampton Inn and this ome was definitely one of the best I have stayed in. Relatively new, it is very clean and fresh. Check in swift and efficient. And the morning breakfast was properly staffed and stocked to handle the mostly tourist crowd rush hour. Nicely equipped and clean fitness center. All rooms non smoking.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

Hey, what can you say, we did this trip last minute. Coming in from Toronto after a 10 hour drive, using my iphone, blue tooth, macbook and 3G connection, my wife, my real time trip advisor/planner, tried to find something as we drove down. Well, no luck. Upper MA had poor 3G connections, up State New York was plenty good for wireless connection.
Anyway, we check in at 11pm and find the rooms to be ice chilly. The rooms are well kept, neat and tidy as I expect from a hotel. The usual amenities are there. Coffee maker in the bathroom I find odd and a first. We clean up and go to sleep and have a great night rest. The next day we have a great warm breakfast (included) the sausages were cold, and no bacon. But the coffee is good. The cost is a bit prohibitive IMHO considering this is such a sleepy town.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2010

We just completed a one night's stay. The hotel is newer and everything is in good shape. Our room was very typical of the Hampton brand, so if you've already stayed in one, you pretty much know what to expect. The room had a king bed and cheerful, modern decor. It was clean. My only really complaint was that the shower head was partly broken, so it didn't work very well. The shower stall (no tub) was huge though.

Breakfast could use improvement. The attendant should have been wiping off the tables more often, because it wasn't terribly busy at the time we were down there and the empty tables were all dirty.. The bananas were very green and certainly not going to be edible for a few days. The o.j. wasn't good, and neither was the cut up fruit. I stay in Hamptons often, and usually the breakfast quality is a bit better.

I prefer the outer Cape, but like this property enough to say that I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple