Booking our usual family vacation this past summer as always and when we got there we were extremely disappointed. The new owners clearly have no idea how to treat returning families and customers of more than 25/30 years. After coming since we were little and knowing and building a relationship with the Green's it's sad to see these new owners ruin such a great place. Very disrespectful people that own this place now. Granted the prices are much cheaper then others. The rooms have always been a little outdated with decorating but we never cared. We loved coming here because it was such a family place. Now it is definitely not. I really hope that the Green's ask these new owners to change the name because it is becoming tainted. The amount of people who were coming and going because of the way they were being treated was insane. I am sure we will never be coming back here again. Very sad......end of an amazing era.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hunters Green Motel has been a family owned and operated facility for 45+ Years. We take pride in our friendly and attentive staff that make you feel right at home while you are enjoying Cape Cod. Our 74+ Guest rooms with a combination of King Bed or 2 Double Beds are designed to meet every family's needs. Our one of a kind pool is a must see where you can swim indoors as well as outdoors at the same time. Our in ground 10 Person Jacuzzi with massaging heads will help you unwind after your long day around Cape Cod. Hunters Green is located centrally in West Yarmouth on route 28 less than 2 miles from Seagull Beach, Englewood Beach and Bass River. Plenty of Bars, Restaurants, shopping are available in walking distance. Plenty of activities to keep kids entertained are also in walking distance including the Inflatable water park 0.2 miles away, Pirates cove Mini Golf, Ryan's bowling center and Arcade, Bumper Cars, Batting cages and plenty more. Hunters Green is centrally located to all your needs from children to adults. Call Hunters Green to plan your getaway to the beautiful Cape Cod. *Minimum check in age is 21. *Children over the age of 12 are considered adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hunters Green Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunters Green Hotel West Yarmouth
- Hunters Green Motel Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA