“South Philly on the cape!”

Di Parma Italian Table
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A wide variety of Italian favorites including Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Linguini and clam sauce and many more. In addition we also serve delicious hand tossed pizzas and we have a children's menu for those age 12 and under. We offer dine -in, take-out, catering, delivery, functions, and serve our late night menu daily until midnight! Visit our website to view our entire menu.
“South Philly on the cape!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

VG Italian,good gravy, pasta done right, nice selection, good service, reasonable price, VG atmosphere

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Samuel M

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Quantity does not equal quality”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

When I saw the menu, I thought to my self that this was going to be a good Italian meal. Sadly, it was just an average Italian meal with huge portions of relatively bland food. I would have preferred a smaller quantity of greater quality and taste. It was also our most expensive meal on this holiday but nowhere near our best.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mutiny
Rhode Island
“Very good!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stopped in for dinner on a Friday night, and were very happy with the experience. Seating was fast, as was our waitress. My wife ordered a personal-sized pizza, and I had the most tasty lasagna I have ever eaten. I was a little disappointed in the beer selection...not a lot of the IPA-types that I like...but they did have Harpoon, which did the trick OK. We will definitely be back the next time we're in town.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank mkmck
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice meal”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The food and service was good. The restaurant seems to be an Olive Garden wannabe. Nice atmosphere, unlimited salad and rolls with your entree, but I prefer the bread sticks at Olive Garden.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Danh234
Troy, New York
“Anniversary Celebration”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We were staying next door at the Cove and decided to try the restaurant. Our party of 4 all enjoyed our meals - lobster scampi, eggplant parm and chicken & eggplant. For appetizer we enjoyed the calamari. Our waitress was attentive and pleasant even though it was a very busy night. We will definitely go back the next
time we are on the Cape. Well done Di Parma's.

• Visited November 2013