“Eating”

Di Parma Italian Table
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Description: A wide variety of Italian favorites including Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Linguini and clam sauce and many more. In addition we also serve delicious hand tossed pizzas and we have a children's menu for those age 12 and under. We offer dine -in, take-out, catering, delivery, functions, and serve our late night menu daily until midnight! Visit our website to view our entire menu.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Awesome food, good customer service! Place was clean and they gave me my birthday tiramasu for free!! Would good back again for sure!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The chicken parm was delicious and the salad to start off with was amazing. Very generous portions !

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Just down the road from the Hampton Inn turned out to be a good choice for dinner. We were here during spring break (off season) and was happy to find this place open. We were tired from the day's events and wanted some place very close to the Hampton Inn for dinner. A casual place with our server being pleasant and efficient, even kind enough to bring my daughter an ice cream sundae at the end of our meal (didn't come with the kids meal) made for a nice dining experience. Good food: I had mussels fra diavolo, my husband shrimp scampi & kids chicken parm for my daughter. Tasty salad & bread. We even had a window seat.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We decided to go for dinner because we could walk from our hotel. We called on Easter Sunday to see if reservations were needed and they were not. It was not very busy in the restaurant when we were there. We ordered seafood specials which came with salad and bread. The food was ok. Our son ordered the kid's pizza and really like it. The staff were welcoming and friendly but the service was very slow and things were served to us out of order and not quite right. The salad was served before our drinks with dressing after we had asked for dressing on the side. The dessert came out long before the coffee and the coffee was not really hot enough. We spent a lot of the time wondering whether our waitress had forgotten us. We won't go again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Chose from their special: butternut chicken - very good.
Excellent service. I was alone for dinner and the waitress actually made me feel special - attentive and friendly.