“One night stay”

Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“One night stay”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Kathy and I stayed here Monday nite, Sept 16...Nice room and very quiet...A good place to stay for a modest amount of money...We will stay here again for sure. This is a perfect area to enjoy the cape...We went to P town for the afternoon and were back at the motel by 7 pm.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bob P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
London, UK
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family and I stayed here a couple of weeks ago. Overall we found the Windrift to be good basic motel accommodation and would happily recommend on that basis. When I say motel I do genuinely mean a standard motel, single storey where you park outside your room.

The room was clean although it felt a bit dated, and on the small side and generally in need of an update. And we paid for a premium room. Otherwise, positive things to mention are the good location for Hyannis and the rest of the mid Cape, competitive room rate and friendly staff. On the negative side, breakfast that starts at 8 and is not buffet plus slow and poor signal wifi let things down a bit. The wifi is free by the way.

I can confirm that there is a pool and bbq area - they are towards the back of the parking lot.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Nellym
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Myself and my 3 friends shared a room. The room was very clean. We were out most of time, but the beds were very comfortable. The owners were very nice and gave us a extra cot if we needed it. The only bad thing I would say is that we got up at 6am most mornings. We all like coffee but had to wait until 8am for it. We ended up going down the way to Dunkin Donuts to get it. The price of the room fit our budget and the motel was close to the beach. Centrally located!!!. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Winsted, Connecticut
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here this past week... came home today.... The website for the Windrift motel AND priceline, where I booked the motel, said there was a pool, and bbq pit area--- neither of which we were able to see...... the room was cute, and clean, I'll give it that much.... but other than that, next time I go to Cape Cod, I'm going to book somewhere else......

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jcurina8163
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed here with my wife and two teenage girls, using two rooms. It was reasonably priced and well located for local beaches and eating out. Booking was simple, check in really smooth and the staff could not be more helpful. Rooms very clean and were made up each day which I did not expect. The breakfast is just a drink and some form of cake but you are right by some good breakfast eats if you need more.

Room Tip: All rooms are ground level with some near the room and the pool located towards the back. Middle roo...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tink0176
Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Motels often get a bad rap, but this motel is truly a nice place to stay and very affordable. You can tell it has had very recent updates, fresh paint, linens, carpets were new or just cleaned, bathroom was spotless!! Pool was nice, they have a kids pool which is only 2 feet deep which my 3 year old loved. We stayed in a basic room because it was only one night, if I was staying longer I would have paid extra for the deluxe to get the micro and updated furniture. Beds were new but very soft. Only thing I did not like was thin walls, but this is how most motels are and no second security lock which made me a little nervous with a young child in the room.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank travelbug1098
Champion, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 July 2013

A group of 10 we had 5 deluxe rooms reserved for 4 days at the end of June. The weather was a little damp and rainy but the staff could not have been nicer. They greeted us when we arrived like friends and helped us find restaurants and attractions in the area. They provided us with everything we requested and the rooms were clean and comfortable. If you have things to charge I would recommend you bring an extra three way plug and there was no laundry for guests. Also bring a coffee mug and coffee or tea bags. The rooms were cleaned every day and we were given fresh towels each day. The continental breakfast was a little sparce with no milk or cereal but the woman who served it was delightful. We appreciated their kindness and service.

Room Tip: I asked for a deluxe room with a refrigerator and microwave and was not disappointed. This hotel is...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple