We just came back from a 4 nights at the Mariner Motor Lodge that we choose because of Tripadvisor. It look like a good deal for the money (145$/night). Well it is not. Yes the room are kind of clean, but oh my god are they old. If you want to relive 1982, it's the place to go. The air conditionning only work in two modes: off or very noisy and extremly cold. It's like sleeping next to an airplane!. Actually, we could hear other rooms units coming on. The mini golf course is in a really bad shape, don't expect much of it. The pools are ok, the indoor one is quite convinient. I was disapointed that there was no cofee machine in the room. TVs are from the 80's and the picture is terrible, the CRT is dying, need to change them soon. Our room 237, the sink was loose and really hard to turn on the handle. The bath was badly repaired.
The room was only clean twice. We've once ask for extra towels, tooks 5 hours before we got them. But the icing on the cake was on the last day, I had an issue with my car battery and I need to jump it. Once I finally got cables, I ask the front office if someone could help me to jump the battery, the answer was nope, we don't want to be liable. I spent 550$ in that hotel and I couldn't get any help from the staff. For me that shows how much little care this hotel have towards their customers. Yes they are nice to give you towels and golf club, but when it counts, forget it.
We intent to go back to Cape Cod next year with the familly (two very young children), clearly we will look for somewhere else. The only really good side, the location, just few minutes from Seagull Beach and close to Hyannis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mariner Motor Lodge is the closest hotel to Cape Cod's Sea Gull Beach and the green fairways of Bayberry Hills Golf Course. An easy walk to excellent restaurants, shopping and amusements. Take a short drive to Hyannis and Barnstable Harbor which offer whale watching tours, fishing excursions, and boat trips to the historic islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. At the Mariner Motor Lodge, you'll be in the heart of mid-Cape and will have a myriad of things to do that make Cape Cod a cherished vacation year round. Situated in West Yarmouth, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cape Cod Inflatable Park and ZooQuarium. Pirate's Cove Mini Golf and Englewood Beach are also within 1 mile. Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a spa tub and a sauna. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self-parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a seasonal outdoor pool, and conference rooms are onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mariner Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Motor Hotel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Hotel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Motel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Motor Lodge Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA