Mariner Motor Lodge
US$127
Hampton.com
US$71
Bayside Resort Hotel(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$134
Yarmouth Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$69
US$65
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
US$70
US$68
Travelocity
The Cove at Yarmouth(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$107
Hotwire.com
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
US$69
US$61
Travelocity
Holly Tree Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$77
US$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmini golf courseoutdoor poolcape codhot tubfirst floorthe wi fislidersbreakfast roommartha's vineyardoff seasonbagelspoolsmotelbeachesjacksratessummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been coming here every May for the last 25 years. Great location, good price, friendly attentive staff. Outdoor heated pool for the days that are too windy for the beach and heated indoor pool for the rainy days. They have a morning brunch with muffins but I have rarely taken advantage of this. Also offer discount coupons for local restaurants.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Every Spring and Fall, we take a trip to the Cape, either before the vacation RUSH, and after the vacation rush is over. The Mariner is our usual choice for Spring, and the Cape Pointe for the Fall. Both are comfortable, neat and clean places to stay and at reasonable prices. The staff is always friendly, and the grandkids love the pools. Both establishments are conveniently located, and easy to go in any direction for the attractions the Cape has to offer. There are no shortages of restaurants in either direction, from fine dining to casual, as well as "no frills", whatever your tastes are. We never had a bad experience at either of the hotels.

Room Tip: We usually stay on the first floor, toward the rear of the hotel, but really don't have a preference, as the rooms are well kept and clean.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have been staying at this hotel for years. A couple times a year a several families meet up and enjoy a wonderful stay. We love the staff they are always so helpful and plesent. The only thing we would change is we would love you to be open year round. See you again soon

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erin F
Reviewed 27 April 2014

If you go to the Cape for great outdoor experiences as we do, and not the swankiness of the hotel the Mariner is a good choice. The rooms are immaculate, the cost is half that of a comparable motel in Hyannis which is only five minutes away, and the staff can't do enough to please. What's not to like? Yes, there are newer places to rest your head on the Cape, but with the money we saved on accommodations we were able to dine at some of the best restaurants in the area (the Paddock and the Roadhouse were fantastic suggestions by the owner) and still stay on budget. We have stayed here before and we will be back again next year for our annual pilgrimage to Cape Cod. (My wife promises we will not stop coming back until she beats me at the Mariner mini-golf.)

Room Tip: Second floor courtyard room - quiet with best outlook.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Larry K
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I have stayed in seven modestly-priced (for Cape Cod) motels in this area in the last 10 years, and this is my favorite. They have a great staff, large rooms, and a good location.

Check-in was a breeze. Rooms open to a hallway, so you may have a long walk form your car. The lighting in my room was excellent with two lamps over each bed and an outlet above the nightstand. No crawling on the floor to plug in a charger. The bed was very comfortable.

The room featured a digital thermostat, very rare in room at this price level. However, the air conditioning / heat doesn’t run all the time as with window units so you can’t use it to drown out noise (not that I heard any). If there is a problem, use the “fan” setting. The TV was a 26” CRT, large for Cape Cod, but still not a flat panel, and the channel selection was very good. Wi-Fi was strong.

The sink is next to the door, which always creeps me out, but it does give you excellent counter space. The bathroom was fine, with plush towels. My main complaint was that because of the placement of the tiny refrigerator, you had to unplug it every time you wanted to open the door. As you can guess, this was a major inconvenience. I don’t know how many rooms this problem would apply to.

My room was very dark at night and very quiet for my entire stay. Breakfasts were fine, being muffins, tea, and coffee. I enjoyed my stay, and I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo