Mariner Motor Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Cape Cod Family Resort(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Cape Point Hotel(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Holly Tree Resort(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Parkers River Resort(South Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Cape Shore Inn(South Yarmouth)
  • Breakfast included
Yarmouth Resort(West Yarmouth)
  • Pool
The Dunes Motor Inn(South Yarmouth)
View Hotel
All reviewsmini golf courseoutdoor poolcape codhot tubfirst floorthe wi fislidersbreakfast roommartha's vineyardoff seasonbagelspoolsmotelbeachesjacksratessummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

we've stayed here twice now and this hotel meets all our needs just great, rooms are clean, front desk is friendly and accommodating, location is central to just about everything. there's free coffee, an indoor pool, even a mini-golf area. families with younger children would find enough to keep the kids occupied here that they may not want to go anywhere else, although there are plenty of things to do with kids just a few blocks in either direction. from where we stayed in the back on the second floor, the Wi-Fi was pretty much unusable, I think their router can't handle the number of rooms accessing it? but you're on the cape, what are you doing staying in your room all the time? Would definitely recommend to people looking for a reasonably priced hotel that has actually been well maintained.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank markbS4359PI
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I went to Cape Cod on 7/18/2014. I chose to stay at the Mariner Motor Lodge. I have stayed there in the past and just like before it did not disappoint. It is in a great location with plenty of restaurants and shops nearby as well as some fantastic beaches. When my girlfriend and I arrived we were greeted by friendly staff at the front desk. She was able to check us in quickly and easily. The room was very clean and comfortable. I was especially impressed by the germ-free remote controls they have for their t.v.s. The outdoor swimming pool is really nice as is the miniature golf course they have on site.

I really enjoy this motel. It is very convenient and the rates are reasonable. I wouldn't stay anywhere else on the Cape.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jt577
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I'll start off by saying that I have fond memories of staying at The Mariner Motor Lodge on family vacations. Summer trips to the Cape were common growing up. We'd stay here a few nights, spend our days by the pool, challenge each other to mini-golf and gorge ourselves on fresh seafood. The hotel is in a prime location. It's located right on Route 28 with direct access to restaurants, shopping, mini-golf, boating, fishing and beaches. Therefore, I was shocked to find the motel so dated, when I stayed for two nights with my family this July.

My room was on the ground floor with sliding doors to the lawn and outdoor pool. One of the first things I noticed when entering the building was the dim lighting in the hallways. It makes everything feel dank, like a dungeon. As I opened the door to the room, I was greeted with a noxious smell of orange cleaning solution. At first glance, the room appeared to be clean but as I continued to look around I grew more disappointed in the upkeep. The carpet was swept but there was a ring of dust along the edges of the baseboards. The furniture in the room had knicks and stains. The mini-fridge, lamps and hairdryer were disconnected so I plugged them all back in. The comforters on the beds felt stale, so I immediately pulled them off. Fortunately, the bed linens underneath felt soft and clean. I called room service to order more towels as we seemed to be missing a set. Lastly, the patio door and frame could use a power-washing, as gunky green algae was growing on the outside.

Room Tip: Ask for extra towels and pillows. Ask for a room on the second floor.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I spent the weekend with my family at the Mariner. The hotel had a few negatives however many positives. The first negative was when we first entered our room my wife always checks the beds. The sheets had what appeared to be dried blood on them and the pillowcases were stained also. The side of the bed had pixie stics on the floor. We called down to the office and the maid service came within 10 minutes and changed everything. The motel offers wifi however it did not work that well in our room. We were at the other end of the motel. When we were closer it worked fine, The other is not really the motels fault however they could have controlled it better. There was a large group staying there, maybe about 25 people. They were using the pool area and were loud, diving in pool, rough play etc. They had kids (around 3 or 4 years old maybe) going in the pool naked with no direct supervision. I could go on but the point of the story is the motel staff allowed this type of behavior. The positives are the staff were all very kind. The rooms are clean (our sheets could have been a one time thing) The rest of our stay the sheets were fine. The housekeeping staff took great care of us. The mini golf area was clean and fun. The coffee bar they have was clean and well stocked. I am planning another trip next month and will stay here again. The rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: Stay closer to the front desk. WiFi works better there
1  Thank gany1969
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We just stayed for 3 nights and kids really enjoyed the pool indoor and outdoor very clean and plenty of seating great staff, rooms were very clean , glad the indoor pool lets kids stay til 10 great way for them to get energy out and have fun playing with other children!

1  Thank studley2709