This was our second stay at the Mariners and I was very pleased. The rooms are spotlessly maintained and well cleaned daily. There are two pools, both indoor and outdoor as well as a jacuzzi and mini golf. My kids took advantage of all of them and I felt comfortable allowing them to run around by themselves. There is a small room off of the pools with 24/7 complimentary coffee which is actually pretty good and a few games machines which were of no interest to me but might be to someone else.
The hotel does not offer breakfast but there are lots of great breakfast places in the area. We had coffee in the mornings and a good sized brunch daily which meant nobody wanted to each until dinner time anyway.
Rooms had a small fridge (could have been bigger) where we stored snacks such as cheese and some bottled water for day trips.
At $90 a night during high season on the cape, you really could not ask for better value. My only complaint would be that the beds are getting a bit old and could use an update, or even just put pillow top covers on them for a refresh which would make them a lot more comfortable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mariner Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Motor Hotel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Hotel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Motel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Motor Lodge Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA