“Kids Loved It! Stay 'N' Play is Best Deal on the Cape”

Cape Cod Inflatable Park
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cape Cod Inflatable Park is a one of a kind attraction on Cape Cod offering a HUGE selection of both wet and dry inflatable rides for kids and adults alike. Our inflatable park and family resort is centrally located on Cape Cod in Massachusetts and is packed with large themed inflatable slides, bounce houses, games, a gift shop, Shark Bites restaurant, 9 hole mini golf course, arcade and more.
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kids Loved It! Stay 'N' Play is Best Deal on the Cape”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

We took our family to Cape Cod over 4th of July weekend and went to the Cape Cod Inflatable Park and stayed at their resort on premises. All guests of the resort receive free admission to the park. With three kids receiving free admission to the park, the room practically paid for itself! It's the best deal on the Cape! Last year we didn't stayed at the resort because we didn't know about it. Apparently, the park owner acquired the hotel and has begun renovating the rooms. There was clearly a lot of new landscaping compared to last year.

I've got nothing but rave reviews for the park itself. The kids stayed there for hours upon hours, day & night. It was hard to get them away from it. We did sneak away to the real beach although the kids wanted to go back to the "beach" at the park after only a few hours at the Dennis beach we went to. In the park "beach" (they brought in tons of sand to the water park area), they have a bunch of reclining chairs, patio furniture, and umbrellas. It's almost like being at a real beach. There is also a bar and restaurant on premises. It was quite nice to enjoy a pina colada in the 90 degree heat while the kids ran wild at the park. It is very safe and fully contained so that we didn't really to worry about the kids. Our kids are age 12, 10, and 8. The staff is very friendly. The only thing I would suggest is that the water park be expanded which according to one of the staff members is already in the works for next year. We will be back next year for sure!

2 Thank JerseyBoys_13

Hampton, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Once we actually got to the park we had a blast. GPS did not like the South Dennis address listed above, but we did get there by plugging in Yarmouth Ma. 5 year old said it was his favorite part of vacation. Also brought 2 18 month olds and a 2 year old and every single kid had a wonderful time. Much bigger then its former location that we attended last year. We did end up buying an adult pass too as the little ones often needed a boost inside the inflatables. Wasn't crowded at all and inflatables were properly manned by staff, park was very clean.

2 Thank Nicole S
Manchester, NH
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“"Very Good," according to my ten year old.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

To start my 10-year-old thought the park was very good. My first impression was that they plopped down inflatable's on the parking lot, which they basically did. It was $20 for one pass. As a
parent I did not buy a pass and it was fine. My son stayed for about
three hours before he became bored. The place was clean and there was plenty of staff. A 10-year-old is probably the maximum age you want to bring to this park. The place does not have lockers at this time so keep your valuables in your car. It states in the website not to bring your own food but we saw plenty of people that did bring their own food. Bring your own socks. From a parent's perspective, not bad.

4 Thank NCHS80
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thankful for something to do in not so great weather”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

My kids had a good time here - both my 2 and 5 year old. There was a surprising variety of slides and bouncy houses - I don't think I've ever seen so many in one place! It was nice that we could take the kids out to do something fun, as we did not have nice weather when we visited the Cape. It was probably helpful actually that it was only in the 60s and very overcast. My complaints are that it isn't a good value. $15 for toddler and $18 for a young child - it's a lot of money for only 1-2 hours of entertainment. There were a few bouncy houses that were age-appropriate for my 2 year old, but most of them were wet so in reality there was only 1 or 2. That was the one annoying thing, was a few of the bouncy houses/ slides that were in the "dry" section were actually quite wet. Not helpful for keeping the kids socks' dry - for that much money they should be able to do a better job of that. I realize our money was also paying for the "wet" slides on the sandy section, but we didn't bother with it, as it was chilly (60 degrees in July!!). They had a nice patio with tables, chairs, umbrellas for the adults where my husband camped out at.

1 Thank jacqnice
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing! My girls had a blast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

Great for kids of all ages! Now the wet park and dry park are together, with a hotel, wifi, 2 pools, bocce court, arcade and restaurant!! Highly recommend! Well worth the visit!

518 Main St W Yarmouth, Ma