“Reasonable Cape Cod fun”

Cape Cod Inflatable Park
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cape Cod Inflatable Park is a one of a kind attraction on Cape Cod offering a HUGE selection of both wet and dry inflatable rides for kids and adults alike. Our inflatable park and family resort is centrally located on Cape Cod in Massachusetts and is packed with large themed inflatable slides, bounce houses, games, a gift shop, Shark Bites restaurant, 9 hole mini golf course, arcade and more.
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I took my grandson here for a day of play, he is four years old. I could not have been more pleased. The cost was only $12 because only the dry rides were open. These were more than enough. They also did not charge to go into the park and watch. He stayed entertained for three hours, I couldn't have Ben more happy I would definetly return.

1  Thank Tim M

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We were here in August 2013. Kids thought it was great, I didn't. The water rides (which in large part were regular inflatable slides that they ran a hose down) were not clean and they didn't wet them consistently but held a hose out between kids . The staff seemed largely bored and disengaged. One young woman was literally nodding off as she sat the entrance to a slide and not interacting with the kids at all. The kids in line were great and well behaved so it wasn't an issue but didn't seem well monitored or how a child friendly park should be run.

3  Thank tracysst
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Yep they LOVED it, more bounce houses then I can count, yeah I am glad we went, and if you stop in any tourist shop or your hotel they have those Kids visitor guides to cape cod, well there is a coupon for this place in there, we used that, but it tired out the kids, they talked about it all week, definity would go back if we were in the cape again!

1  Thank weller11
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Didn't think I would enjoy this as much as I did. Took grandkids on a Sunday morn at 10 am.
Not crowded at that time. Everything was well organized and CLEAN!!! Water slides have a sand flooring, and dry slides have grass astro turf. There are smaller slides in all sections for toddlers. There are places to sit with umbrella covered tables.
Good food, Angus burgers, beef hotdogs, sausages, good fries,ice cream, ices, etc. etc. And reasonably priced. Beach and lounge chairs in wet area. Need to bring sox to go in jumping and sliding side. If you forget- they sell them at one dollar! They also have an arcade and a cute gift shop (with shirts, hats, sungls. jewelry, etc.) Even when it became more crowded, it was not unbearable because of so many choices of slides, etc. Best time is 11-12 as people break for lunch. Bring sunscreen, a hat and sox. Coming in after4pm is a discount. Fall openings are for "DRY" slides only. Find their website before you go for addl. info. Motel nxt. door lets you into park for free with a stay. Check it out!

3  Thank Johanna006
Reviewed 29 August 2013

What kid doesn't love a bounce house? Well this place is loaded with them! Huge ones, fast slides. I know, I have paid 3-5 bucks for my kids to jump in a bounce house for 5 minutes, so paying twenty dollars for all day seems like a bargain. I would recommended for sure! You will need bathing suits and socks. Too hot of a day might not be the best time due the level of activities and running around the kids do.

1  Thank Travelingfunx