“Awesome find”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We couldn't get into the restaurant we had planned on going to so we chose Red Faced Jack's. We started with the loaded tots...they were sinfully delicious. The Cape Cod Reuben was good as was the Mexican chicken torta. This will be on our list of places to visit again.

There are newer reviews for Red Face Jack's Pub

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My brother and his gf surprised me with a visit. We chose Red Face Jacks Pub and were extremely pleased. Not only was the food above and beyond your ordinary pub fare but the kitchen manager/chef came by our table to personally ask us how our meal was. The steak tips were delicious and the burger and wings were among the best that I have had. Thank you Tori and Johnny for a great meal! We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We hit this place twice for dinner during our stay on the Cape. The food was very good and the service too and they have the tv's too to watch the games. A nice family friendly place with above average pub food!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped in after seeing a menu with a 1 lb roast beef sandwich on it. Well we never ordered the roastbeef, we ended up with other food. Our hostess and server were very friendly however not too knowledgeable about the menu. They come from Ireland for the summer. Anyway in Massachusetts she said you cannot order a pitcher of beer. Seems odd, however they did have Yuengling on tap. We ordered the crab cakes for appetizer. They were supposed to be a dinner special and the waitress said they were about 4 inches in diameter a piece. Well they were more like fish and stuffing, no crab and only 2 inches in diameter. Maybe she meant if you added them both together they would total 4 inches. Anyway they were only 9.99 so no loss. I ordered the fish taco and my husband got the ribs and shrimp. He was pleased with his meal and the amount of food given. My plate had one small piece of haddick and a large flour tortilla. It was good, just not filling. I would not go again, they have other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I went here on a rainy Sunday afternoon. The food was very good our waitress was nice and it was not very crowded.