This is a very nice choice for the budget traveller. The rooms are fairly large and clean; there's a nice indoor pool and a very basic breakfast provided; the wireless internet worked well. The host is helpful with local suggestions. Its location in West Yarmouth is very convenient for exploring Hyannis or the rest of the Cape. I would return here, because for $75 a night (and that included the fee for having a pet) I don't see how you could possibly do better on a Memorial Day weekend. If you're looking to go to the Cape on a budget, this is the way to do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Hotel West Yarmouth
- Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod MA