The Thunderbird Motel was disgusting and the worst place I've ever stayed in. The mold/mildew stench was so strong that I was honestly unable to sleep. The carpet was damp and filthy. My husband and I wouldn't even walk on it with socks on but wore shoes any time we had to walk around. I didn't even want my luggage on the ground. And I'm no germaphobe.We never would have stayed but for arriving so late at night - we needed to (attempt to) sleep. We are well travelled, both domestically and internationally, and have stayed at the one stars as well as the four stars...this place was worse than any hostel in the EU I've stayed in. I give it one star only because we were there during a rainstorm and it kept the rain off of us :-). Avoid this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Hotel West Yarmouth
- Travelodge West Yarmouth Cape Cod MA