My family and I stay here every June and are never disappointed. I have told everyone I know about this place. Go online before you check in to find a special or the "one night for a penny". The family packages usually including vouchers to local restaurants or attractions such as whale watching or mini golf.
The rooms are clean, the grounds and pool are clean, the staff is GREAT, and the price is always, always right. I have never paid more than $160 a night for a room during the peak season. The rooms are not fancy or heavily decorated, but nicer/cleaner than most Cape rooms. The location is great- turn left out of the parking lot and you head towards Hyannis/downtown shopping/restaurants. Turn right and you head towards the numerous mini golf/arcades/beaches.
I suppose the greatest asset is how amazingly kid-friendly, family-oriented this hotel is. They have many different family programs including movie night, smores roasting on their bonfire on their small beach, family swim, and game nights, theme nights, etc. etc. But they also don't forget that the adults need to relax too so they have plenty of happy hours in their onsite pub, an outdoor bar at their outdoor pool, and adult-themed programs as well.
Our routine: my daughter and I get up early and go for morning swim in the heated pool, then wake up Pop and hit up the amazing continental breakfast with every kind of food & drink imaginable with the famous waffle machine. She loves it. After breakfast we head outside to enjoy the sand while our food digests or we head across the hall to the game room. It's a peaceful, relaxing way to start the day before we go out and enjoy the bustle of the Cape. We also end every night with a swim and the pool is never packed.
My only complaint is that they aren't pet-friendly and as we have a new pooch, we will most likely have to find a new place next year. But we will still continue to recommend it to families on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OVERLOOKING LEWIS BAY! We are a Friendly, Fun, Relaxing resort. We have received awards for our Hospitality, Customer Care, and Cleanliness. We're not just a place to stay, we're your home base for a fantastic, exciting Cape Cod Vacation! Whether you need a quiet and relaxing romantic getaway, or a memorable family vacation, the Bayside is perfect anytime of year.We are located close to Beaches, Restaurants, Shopping, and Cape Cod Attractions. For golfers, there are 20 golf courses within 20 minutes! For explorers, we are a short drive to Provincetown, the National Seashore, Falmouth, and a ferry ride to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. For families, we are close to amusements, mini golf, whale watching, boat & kayak rentals, movies, trampolines, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bayside Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Hotel West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Cape Cod
- Bayside Resort West Yarmouth
- Bayside West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Hotel Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA