Bayside Resort Hotel
US$124
Hampton.com
US$67
Mariner Motor Lodge(West Yarmouth)
US$139
US$99
Yarmouth Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$77
US$65
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
US$70
US$68
The Cove at Yarmouth(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$147
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
US$69
Holly Tree Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$90
US$77
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,284 results
All reviewsfire pitsalt marshwafflesoutdoor poolmoby dickcontinental breakfastjacuzzi suitecape codhard boiled eggsadirondack chairsbottle of champagneview of the bayhot tubsmall beachair hockeylewis bayyarmouth house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I expected a bit more from a 3 star property. The hotel has nice indoor and outdoor pools; the breakfast selections are very nice. The evening fire is a nice touch.

This is likely my fault for not reading more carefully, but when I read that the hotel has pools and a beach, I thought it would somehow be by the ocean. The beach overlooks the swamp (or the salt marsh to be PC); it really is just a small patch of sand with beach chairs.

The rooms felt dated and cheap (Formica in the bathroom was cheap 15 years ago too); it was large, but otherwise little 3 star amenities (no room safe, no minibar, poor beds).

All in all we had fun and enjoyed our small break - our expectations were probably a bit high.

2  Thank zheka212
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My family and I just returned from a 4 day stay at the Bayside. We had a great time spending every afternoon at the outdoor pool. The tiki bar definitely makes staying outside w the kids all day even better. You order food from a bar menu and Dave the bartender calls it in to a local pizza shop and they deliver it right to the pool. The game room is fun for the kids and adults as for people saying the games are "dated" they are just fine. There's a pool table..air hockey etc... Breakfast was quick and easy. And the staff is very pleasant and always hard at work. We added an extra day to our stay and had to change rooms. We packed our things and went to the pool and the staff took care of moving our bags to the new room. The guest rooms were very clean and neat. I see some negative reviews and I am very surprised. We visit the Cape every summer and have definitely found our new place to stay. Thank you Bayside for giving great customer service especially in a time when it is very hard to come by.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We stayed at this hotel in August. We go to the Cape every summer and I know there is nothing fancy about most of the Cape Hotels. SO based on our experience this hotel was very good. It was clean, good location, breakfast included. One of the few hotels where you can actually enjoy outside area. Will definitely stay again and recommend to anyone.

3  Thank Fanpol99
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Staff was very nice and place is very clean. Could use some updated aesthetic changes, but everything was kept in a good condition so it is not a big deal. The location is great and near great beaches and highway 6. Fireplace at night in the back was a nice touch, too bad it ends at 11.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2012

The musty smell was so overpowering in our first floor room that we could barely stay in it for the night. We were only there for one night and place was full so we could not move. When I got home my clean clothes had to be washed to get the smell out. My hair stunk like it to after one night. It was disappointing because other than that it was a nice hotel. I rated this poor due to the price for a place I could barely sleep one night at. I can't imagine if I had booked longer. The outdoor pool had an outside bar which was nice but unfortunately it was only open until 6pm. The fire pit outback was a fun place to wind down the night and socialize with other guests. Everyone there was toasting marshmallows that they bought at the store. We didn't think of this so someone offered my daughter one of their sticks and marshmallows which was very nice. Continental breakfast had "make your own waffles" which the kids liked. Coffee was terrible and fruit looked sad. No bananas either. Location was right on the main drag on the Hyannis line. We drove to West Dennis Beach which was great for kids. No waves and waist deep for a long stretch.

Room Tip: The second floor rooms in the back had a balcony that you could sit out in. No privacy though and they overlook the parking lot but we would have preferred that option.
1  Thank honeybee3311