This is our fourth trip to Cape Cod and The Cove at Yarmouth is one of my favorites resort. Check-in was nice. All the buildings are very nice. Check-in area has the in-door pool, fitness center and a restaurant. Our unit was all the way behind the outdoor pool. This resort is a lot bigger than many in Cape Cod.
Our one bedroom suite is the biggest unit we have been in in Cape Cod. There a good size bathroom, dining area that sit 4, sitting area has sofa bed and flat screen tv. There is plenty of storage. Balcony look out to the parking lot but units on the bay side look out to the nice bay area. The unit is perfectly clean and newly renovated. Bedroom has very comfortable queen bed. No washer and dryer. Laundry facility is very limited so we wash our clothes in the local laundry. 5 miles away from Trader Joe is great for grocery. 3 blocks to 2 miniature golf, liquor store, ice cream and burger at retro burger is fantastic and a great price. There is five tennis courts, 2 outdoors, racket ball, ping pong and game room. Outdoor pool is very nice! Barbecue area has four electric grill and picnic area. You can borrow utensil at the club house. There are many activities planned each day. We prefer the beach. Discounted beach pass is available at the front desk at a first come first serve basis. You want to get that early especially on weekend and good weather. Get to the beach early before traffic and the parking lot filling up fast. Towel exchange service by the indoor pool is great. You can also get some basic supply for your stay.
Breakfast across the street is great for a fresh start. The restaurant on site has great pizza. The coupon offered when we check-in was great. Local seafood market has fresh selection that you can cook on the grill. There is so many great restaurant within a short drive. Fishing on the cape is fantastic. We have many great catch on the shore and a great many on the bottom fishing tour at Hyannis. Really short drive. Hyannis is a cute little town for dining and shopping.
Now for the not so great! I would prefer the resort to be on the beach which many are with much smaller units. The laundry facility is minimal for such a large establishment. The no cooking rule is not very good for timeshare owner who are used to that feature. Overall we love our stay and will come back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod's premiere resort warmly invites you and your family to experience the charm of New England. Stroll through the antique shops in the quaint villages of Cape Cod, walk among the dunes and sample some of the finest "Chowdah" Cape Cod has to offer. Whale watching, day trips to the famous islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, fishing, bike riding, sailing and quiet moments await you here on Cape Cod while staying at The Cove at Yarmouth ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cove at Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth West
- Cove Ma Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West
- Cove Yarmouth
- The Cove At Yarmouth Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA