The Cove at Yarmouth
US$124
Hampton.com
Bayside Resort Hotel(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$134
Mariner Motor Lodge(West Yarmouth)
US$138
US$99
Yarmouth Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$68
US$65
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
US$70
US$68
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
US$69
Holly Tree Resort(West Yarmouth)
US$77
US$64
Orbitz.com
Cape Cod Family Resort(West Yarmouth)
Priceline
Windrift Motel(West Yarmouth)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstime shareloft bedroomindoor poolloft restaurantkeurig coffee makerfirst floorcape codk cupshealth cluboff seasonnice resortfull bathroomsthrough rcirestaurant on premisesdining tablesleeper sofaceiling fan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Nice rooms.
Beautiful pool and pool bar.
Good location.
Great value.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank skiergir24
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The Cove is a great property. I used to book groups here back in my travel agent days 20 years ago. I also went with groups of friends in the winter and had a great time. The property is still a time-share but you can book weeks or weekends. Gone are the $68.00 per night winter group weekend rates but I did get a $120.00 per night rate the weekend night of Dec 30, 2011.
We stayed in one of the suites (227) and it was beautiful. It has been all updated with nice cabinetry, quartz counters and the master bath had a really nice walk in shower with two shower heads. The carpet and drapes were all new. The decor was nicely done. We didn't have a chance to use the indoor pool or jacuzzi but we did walk down to check it out. All looked clean and inviting. The public areas are kept neat and clean as well. We did not have a chance to check out the sports center as it was closed for the night when we arrived and we had to leave early the next morning. We don't stay in the summer as the rates are too high for me but for anyone coming from out of state for a week on the Cape it is perfect. The property is not on the ocean but a short drive will take you to the beaches. There is a great sandwich shop "Timmy's Roast Beef" across the street that has great sandwiches. All in all I have always liked this property and we will be going back this winter with a group of friends to relive some great memories!

Room Tip: Suites are first floor and have one level. Townhouses are second floor and have two levels.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank ChristmasGirl
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Very much enjoying my stay at Cove at Yarmouth. In the winter indoor pool is a little overwhelmed by young kids--appears to be families who live in the area--so that swimming does not look appealing for adults. Nice exercise facilities with great tennis and raquetball. Very comfortable rooms that are very clean and newly refurbished. I'm staying in townhouse, a 2-story one-bedroom unit that is very comfortable. I agree with others who recommend asking for an outside room--some have nice wooded or even water views (pond).

Room Tip: Ask for outside rooms--not adjacent to indoor pool.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lotsoftripsri
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I stayed here through my parents timeshare in November. It was a nice weekend getaway to the cape on the off season. The rooms were well furbished with a walk in shower! The bed was really comforable as well. They have a Indoor/Outdoor Pool. It was a good location right off Rte 28. It's down the street from Hyannis with close access to a Trader Joes! Anytime of year would make this a wonderful destination. I liked going in the off season. Less crowds with no traffic! I am going back in May with some friends! I stayed in a One Bedroom Suite with a small kitchenette, living room, and two baths. I stayed on the lower floor. Word to the wise, the walls are a little thin so you can here people outside your door. You can easily to get to Dennis and Chatham taking Rte 28. I recommend Marion's Pie Shop in Chatham and if you want to take a long drive, go to Truro and check out Truro Vineyards! It's right before Provincetown on the tip.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank BostonChik85
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We have stayed at the Cove many times before. The rooms have all been updated, and they are very clean. I had booked a townhouse, but upon arrival, we were given the handicapped suite. I did not complain, and even thought to myself that maybe I had booked the wrong room. I checked my email confirmation when I got home, and I had booked the townhouse. I did not complain about it, because it was just my husband and I travelling. If it had been the whole family, it would have been more of a concern. The suite was roomy enough, but not as spacious as the townhouse.
The hotel is located close to many restaurants, but it is not on the beach.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple