My wife and I just stayed at The Cove for a week. We stayed in a town house. It has a main floor with a full bathroom and and upstairs bedroom with a second bathroom.
The building was quiet and clean.
I would not hesitate to stay again and if you have the chance to go to Cape Cod give The Cove a shot, there are lots of places to stay in the Cape but you will not be sorry you stayed here.
The only issue we had was the new microwave in our room didn't work, it quickly became a non issue when the staff came and switched it out in less than five minutes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod's premiere resort warmly invites you and your family to experience the charm of New England. Stroll through the antique shops in the quaint villages of Cape Cod, walk among the dunes and sample some of the finest "Chowdah" Cape Cod has to offer. Whale watching, day trips to the famous islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, fishing, bike riding, sailing and quiet moments await you here on Cape Cod while staying at The Cove at Yarmouth ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cove at Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth West
- Cove Ma Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West
- Cove Yarmouth
- The Cove At Yarmouth Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA