“Very Spacious Rooms”

The Cove at Yarmouth
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We happened upon this while cruising through town...decided to try it. To our amazement, it turned out to be the BEST hotel we stayed at during our four night vacation to Cape Cod! THANK YOU, Cove, for your attention to detail

Room Tip: Bring your own coffee...vending machine coffee (not good)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LuckyBale

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Perfect mid-Cape location. Huge outdoor pool with lots of lounges, great indoor pool and hot tub.
Tennis player? This is a paradise. 3 magnificent indoor courts, 2 so-so outdoor courts (1 needs resurfacing) -- all FREE! Game room for kids.

Stairs to BR in townhouse steep and long - beware. Views can be peaceful. Firepit only on Thursdays?!? Efficient front desk - just don't arrive early - the crew gets there at 3:45 PM for 4 PM check-in. Close parking. Must try Keltic Kitchen for breakfast (off site) - a really amazing experience.

Beach is 5 minutes away. Ferry to Nantucket is also. Hyannisport has great restaurants & JFK Museum - so close.

All in all, a great resort with comfortable, updated and clean accommodations. On-season may be very crowded though.

Room Tip: Couples with kids or older seniors should chose a 1st floor room. Request a view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYMermaid
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My wife and I just stayed at The Cove for a week. We stayed in a town house. It has a main floor with a full bathroom and and upstairs bedroom with a second bathroom.
The building was quiet and clean.
I would not hesitate to stay again and if you have the chance to go to Cape Cod give The Cove a shot, there are lots of places to stay in the Cape but you will not be sorry you stayed here.
The only issue we had was the new microwave in our room didn't work, it quickly became a non issue when the staff came and switched it out in less than five minutes!

Room Tip: Upon arriving in Cape Cod if you are using a GPS unit it may have a problem finding it. It's 18...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kris t
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The Cove is a great place to stay on Cape Cod!! The staff is great and the pool and hottub are big enough even if there are multiple people and very clean. The rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and comfortable. We will stay there again!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank PaulBWoodstock
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I love staying at the Cove. This was our second time staying here and my parents first time. The place is beautifully kept and the staff are excellent. The rooms are large and decorated in a nautical pattern. There is a small kitchenette to use but the microwave was very small to make meals in. We have stayed at other establishments that had microwave/convection combo' s which worked well to make meals. So we settled for eating cereals and stuff that didn't need to be cooked. Wish they had other items to cook meals with because the Cape's restaurants are quite expensive for a family to eat out at everyday.

I do wish though that staff would ensure children in diapers (water pants) be in the baby pools or at least have rubber pants on in addition to the water diapers. During my week stay we had several instances of the small children having accidents in the pool and the pool had to be closed down on various days. Very disappointing for myself and my 11 year old. Some of the children were not even being supervised. I know it is not the staffs fault but there are signs posted that small children under a certain age should not be in the large indoor or outdoor pool. We even had an instance where a small child threw up because the parents fed the kid and then let him go in the pool so everyone had to leave. I do give the staff credit because some people got very grumpy to the staff members when they were asked to leave the pool area and those staff acted very professional to calm the situation down. Wish I could remember the staff names (girl and boy) because I would definitely have written a nice note saying that they handled the situation wonderfully. Overall I would recommend the Cove to anyone. My family and I had a wonderful time and cant wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Labkata
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family and I have been coming here for years now. The staff are so friendly and more than helpful. The hotel is overall very clean. We've never had any problems and we enjoy our stay more and more everytime we come back.

Room Tip: Love the townhouse rooms, bedroom upstairs for a bit more privacy if staying with others
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Beannieash
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Just got back from a short stay at the Cove at Yarmouth. We are timeshare owners and stay frequently at timeshare properties. The CAY facility was nice. We spent 2 nights in a townhouse which was very spacious, more than we needed for my wife and I and our son. Both bathrooms were spotless and stocked with high end products. The game room was large and had many things to occupy us while it rained (ping-ping, pool table, air hockey, tennis, basketball, etc.). Both pools were very nice. We were able to check-in early since our room was available. The lounge was so-so. There were many TV's around the bar but the only one on was the one the bartender was watching. The bar could use a renovation. We didn't eat in the restaurant. Also, the townhouses were supposed to have a water view. There wasn't much of a view. The CAY is very close to Main Street in Hyannis and Hyannis Harbor. Both are nice places to spend some time. I was surprised that there was no maid service since we were renting.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the lower level. There are a lot of stairs and no elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
#1 of 22 in Hyannis
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa
#4 of 21 in South Yarmouth

Been to The Cove at Yarmouth? Share your experiences!