The Cove at Yarmouth
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Castle Dawn Motel(West Yarmouth)
Windrift Motel(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Yankee Village Motel(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
All reviewstime shareloft bedroomindoor poolloft restaurantkeurig coffee makerfirst floorcape codk cupshealth cluboff seasonnice resortfull bathroomsthrough rcirestaurant on premisesdining tablesleeper sofaceiling fan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed here last week during our first trip to Cape Cod. It was a beautiful room/townhouse. All brand new and very clean. Wonderful amenities! Where do you get an indoor & outdoor pool, several tennis courts, a cookout area and even a fire pit if you desire. Great service, they helped us carry all of our belongings up the several flights of stairs. We did an exchange through RCI which has some misinformation or miscommunication - you pick. I thought I reserved a suite (one floor) but apparently you are unable to request what type of room you want according to the Cove. RCI kept passing me back to VRI saying they could accommodate me, I would just need to call them. But they were unable due to capacity, which I understood. Now I know when I book with RCI to be very clear on what I expect and triple check so I have the reservation I want. All in all it turned out great and we enjoyed the room we had and our stay at the Cove.

4  Thank Janalee W
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We visit the Cape often and on this visit we decided to try to stay as close to our favorite restaurant (DiParma) as possible. Well we ended up staying at the Cove at the recommendation of a friend.
We absolutely loved it, the accommodations are comfortable , nicely decorated, and have everything you could want in a home away from home. The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to make sure all of your needs are met. And they have a bridge from their parking lot to DiParma's parking lot, what more could we want. We will try to stay at the Cove for any future visits to the Cape and you should too!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne F
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband, 13 month old daughter, and I spent a week at this hotel in early June. It is predominantly time share owned and we had used an exchange week from my in laws. The property was either 2 floor townhouses or regular hotel style rooms. We had the townhouse style room. The main floor was a big living with a couch and two chairs, a coffee table, and a tv on the wall. Also an entertainment cabinet type thing. We had big sliding glass doors. You can open them but there is no deck or patio or anything. The ceiling is very high since there is an upstairs and there was a ceiling fan that greatly amused my daughter. The kitchen is small but had a small fridge, microwave, and toaster. There were a couple dish towels and a small bottle of dish soap. There were dishes, glasses, silverware, and a cutting board. We had one serving bowl and a casserole looking container. I also found some packets of sugar in the cabinet. Everything worked great except the toaster was completely possessed and I almost burnt down the building with it. You have to put bagels in sliced side out and it toasts insanely fast. I was not the only one having bagel issues as a few other times I could walk down the hall and smell other peoples' burning toasters. I think they should replace all the toasters before the whole place goes up in flames.
Under the sink we had a small trashcan and also some paper towels. It was never very clear to me what you were supposed to do with your trash. There were trash cans in the lobby but I could not find a dumpster for a larger trash bag when you filled up your bag.
We had two full bathrooms. The downstairs had a tub and the upstairs more of a stall style shower. There was a closet downstairs where we found an iron and ironing board and a hand push "vacuum" thingy. (not sure what they are called). There was no safe in the room but since we were on a time share exchange we did not have daily maid service so I didnt worry about leaving stuff around.
Upstairs was just a small bedroom with a dresser and a small closet. Plus the other bathroom. There was also a small tv on the wall above the dresser. There was also a ceiling fan in the bedroom and a sky light with a shade on it.
The property was cleaned and well maintained. The couch seemed old and we called it the "farting couch" as everytime you sat down on it it made a farting noise.
In between the kitchen and the living room was a small glass table and four chairs.
we also had a little k-cup coffee maker. you could buy the k cups from the hotel but we just bought some at the grocery store. everything was in working order. the only thing that appeared to not work was the light in the ceiling fan in the bedroom. we never complained about it but im sure if we had they would have fixed it. all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
we locked both our room keys in the room once and the front desk were very nice to us.
the hotel has beach passes for West Yarmouth beaches available for $8 each. it's first come first serve but they have like 35 or something so when we were there in early June it was a non-issue.
they also had several grills on site for guests to use. we used one one night and it worked well. i dont know anything about grills but there were a few charcoal ones and the one we used you just pushed a button and it magically worked.
there were three pools. there was one outside which we did not use but looked nice and we saw many people using it. there was another big adult pool inside which we didnt use and then there was a small baby pool inside that we took our daughter too. it was 1.5 feet deep and perfect for her to splash around in.
there was also an activity center that we went to once. it had pool table, ping pong, air hockey, a basketball court, racquet ball, a children's activity area.
the only negative thing i have to say about the rooms is upstairs the walls were paper thin. the first night we were there i couldnt sleep and i could hear people going in and out of their rooms and talking, etc. however the A/C units in the rooms are so loud that the nights after that i didnt hear too much outside the rooms because when the AC was on that was super loud.
we would not hesitate to stay here again, it was one of the nicer looking properties in the area and we very much enjoyed our stay.

3  Thank LisaPunk01
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just spent a week on Cape Cod. This property is ideally located for exploring Cape Cod. We had a one bedroom townhouse. We stayed in unit 540 which is at the end of the building near the exit. It was very quiet and we didn't hear people coming and going even though we were right next to the exit.

The unit was very clean and good size for my husband, myself and our young adult son. It was nice having the two bathrooms for getting ready in the mornings. Our son managed alright on the pull out sofa bed, but he did say it was your typical sofa bed; therefore, not very comfortable. He's young so it didn't bother him too much.

The loft bedroom is very small. Not much room to move around and the closet in the loft is very small. There was plenty of drawer storage and nice big vanity with additional shelves and drawers in the upstairs bathroom.

There is no door on the upstairs loft bedroom; therefore, I wouldn't exactly consider it "private". The sound from the TV downstairs carried upstairs and vice-versa for the TV upstairs carrying downstairs. There is a window in the upstairs that overlooks the living room and the lights from downstairs shone into the upstairs bedroom. This type arrangement worked out alright for us because we are family, but I would not recommend the townhouse for two couples travelling together.

The location is perfect for visiting all of Cape Cod. Very centrally located. They have plenty to do on site (pool, tennis courts etc.), but we didn't use any of the athletic facilities as we were busy visiting all of the sites in the area. Did not eat at the restaurant on property, but we did eat at several area restaurants. Plenty to choose from within walking distance or a short drive.

We would definitely stay here again if we were visiting Cape Cod.

Room Tip: Even though this property does have "water view" rooms, the view is of back waters and not open ocean view. There is a nice little "viewing" deck if you want to sit and look at the water, but there are houses and peoples' backyards across the waterway. Our end unit was very quiet.
4  Thank italianlady67
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The bed was nice and comfortable, the sofa bed was not. The staff was very helpful and willing to give us a couple of fluffy blankets that made the sofa bed much better for two adults to sleep on. The pool was nice, and had good hours which was nice since we were in a room right by the pool and we didn't have people in it through out the night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple