Have just returned from a week's stay at the Cove. I can thoroughly recommend The Cove. It has an indoor and outdoor pool, tennis courts and lots of activities going on if you want to partake. We We had a townhouse which has a lounge, kitchenette, dining area, bathroom downstairs and bedroom and bathroom upstairs. It looked all newly refurbished and was extremely clean. Plenty of space, comfy furniture and bedding. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with any queries - can't recommend highly enough.
The Cove is a great place to stay as it is central on the Cape, Hyannis is a few minutes drive away with great restaurants and nightlife. It is only about 35 miles to Provincetown at the tip of the Cape where you can go on a fantastic Whalewatching trip (we saw about 2 dozen whales!) Not too far to ferries to go to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket.
If we were going to Cape Cod again I would not hesitate to stop at The Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod's premiere resort warmly invites you and your family to experience the charm of New England. Stroll through the antique shops in the quaint villages of Cape Cod, walk among the dunes and sample some of the finest "Chowdah" Cape Cod has to offer. Whale watching, day trips to the famous islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, fishing, bike riding, sailing and quiet moments await you here on Cape Cod while staying at The Cove at Yarmouth ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove at Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth West
- Cove Ma Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West
- Cove Yarmouth
- The Cove At Yarmouth Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA