We had a great stay at The Cove in Yarmouth--very comfortable and spacious accommodations with just about everything you could possibly need. The location of the resort is fantastic--close to Hyannis and not too far of a jaunt to Dennis, Chatham & Harwich Port (with beaches galore). We stayed in a recently renovated two floor townhouse that had the bedroom upstairs and two full bathrooms (one on each floor). Now THAT'S the sign of a true vacation when you don't have to share a bathroom with your spouse! Although the rooms do not have full kitchens (only a small refrigerator, sink, dishes/utensils & a coffee maker), we were able to have breakfast in the condo often which was a definite plus. The room was immaculate upon check-in, and although there was no maid service during our stay, we were able to get clean linens whenever we needed them. The only critique we have was the condition of the fitness center, as it is in dire need of new equipment and renovation. The weights border on rusty, and the cardio machines are at least 10-15 years old. The 80's bubble font of the word "AEROBICS" on the wall proves just how long it's been since anything has been done to the room. It's almost as though the ghost of Jane Fonda in a striped body suit and headband was floating around in our midst! The restaurant was just okay, but by no means bad: fine for the basics if you just want to stay on site and not have to drive. Overall, we were thrilled with our time at The Cove and we'd definitely recommend it to our friends. Just make sure you get a renovated condo and you'll be all set.
Lastly, some great restaurants to suggest: Vining's Bistro in Chatham, Scargo Cafe in Dennis & Cape Sea Grille in Harwich Port (the summer veggie stew is to die for). Oh, and be sure to go whale watching in Provincetown if you can. P-Town is so much fun to walk around, shop and have a meal. We had a great time...WE LOVE THE CAPE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod's premiere resort warmly invites you and your family to experience the charm of New England. Stroll through the antique shops in the quaint villages of Cape Cod, walk among the dunes and sample some of the finest "Chowdah" Cape Cod has to offer. Whale watching, day trips to the famous islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, fishing, bike riding, sailing and quiet moments await you here on Cape Cod while staying at The Cove at Yarmouth ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove at Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth West
- Cove Ma Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West
- Cove Yarmouth
- The Cove At Yarmouth Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA