“Worst breakfast of the week!”

Heavenly Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 37 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The service was bad but the food was even worse - is it even a qualified chef that woks here - Will NEVER be back!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Heavenly? It was more like Hell! Torturous! Worst wait staff I have ever seen, and the food is sub-standard. Don't ruin your day. Stay away.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This Morning we walked into Heavenly for Breakfast. The Girl told us to sit down, She walked by us 3 times didn't even acknowledge us . We sat down before another couple she went over there brought them Menu's and Coffee. She finally comes over to us Half Heartedly says hello to us Put down the paper and silverware , leaves us and doesn't return we waited for a good 15 minutes , We finally said you know what we are leaving We got up and walked out the door . I can't see how this waitress could still have her job ? We left there smelled like grease / Prices were higher than most .

1  Thank missmaria12
Reviewed 16 June 2013

no customer service skills what so ever...waitress rude and clueless. I. asked for my streak well done they bring it pink. some like it like that but I DON'T. they re cooked my same steak instead of giving me a new one. I Will never come here again. save your money go to McDonald's...

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I hope I am reviewing the same restaurant which is now called Heavenly Family Restaurant and directly across the street from The Cove. We stopped here as a somewhat last resort since our intended destination was not open yet, and another place we stopped at was more for take-out. Since we were staying at The Cove, we decided this was convenient. There was a long wait for us to be waited on, and there was only one other party of four people. However, that is our only complaint. One ordered the Mediterranean omelette with a side of hash. The servings were quite large and required a box to go. One ordered a tuna salad sandwich, two ordered grinders, and all said their sandwiches were very good. I finally got my whole belly clams with onion rings, and these clams were wonderful! They were well cleaned with no grit in the stomachs and there was so much food that I had another full meal to take out for later. Prices were very reasonable, too. I'd return here with no problem.

1  Thank lobstaluva