“It's just breakfast”

Heavenly Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We ate there twice during our recent vacation. The overall experience was ok. The food was hot, the service attentive, overall it was an good breakfast experience for our family. There was no waiting like at other locations so we were able to get in and get to the beach in a decent amount of time.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The service was bad but the food was even worse - is it even a qualified chef that woks here - Will NEVER be back!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Heavenly? It was more like Hell! Torturous! Worst wait staff I have ever seen, and the food is sub-standard. Don't ruin your day. Stay away.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This Morning we walked into Heavenly for Breakfast. The Girl told us to sit down, She walked by us 3 times didn't even acknowledge us . We sat down before another couple she went over there brought them Menu's and Coffee. She finally comes over to us Half Heartedly says hello to us Put down the paper and silverware , leaves us and doesn't return we waited for a good 15 minutes , We finally said you know what we are leaving We got up and walked out the door . I can't see how this waitress could still have her job ? We left there smelled like grease / Prices were higher than most .

1  Thank missmaria12
Reviewed 16 June 2013

no customer service skills what so ever...waitress rude and clueless. I. asked for my streak well done they bring it pink. some like it like that but I DON'T. they re cooked my same steak instead of giving me a new one. I Will never come here again. save your money go to McDonald's...