“not a bad breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Boston, Massachusetts
“not a bad breakfast”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Recommended we go there for breakfast - What can you really say about breakfast - nice atmosphere eating on spacious porch. People friendly. Why not a better review?
While my eggs were fine, the hash browns were frozen and fried - something I absolutely hate. Considering they only thing on the place was an egg, toast and fried home fries, one of out three were not satisfactory, so that is why a low grade. But to each their own - other food looked good, just didn't try it. I would try lunch or dinner.

Visited July 2014

Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Best Breakfast on the Cape, hands down”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Arrived on a cloudy Tuesday morning @ 11 AM with a party of 8. The wait was approx. 30-40 minutes but was well worth it. Everyone, with the exception of me raved about their meals. Omelettes are the biggest I've ever seen and come with a generous portion of very good home fries. Cinamon French Toast was delicious, sides of home fries could feed three people. Scrambled eggs (Keltic Scrambler) was huge and topped with a delicious hollandaise sauce. Raisin scone was great as well. I ordered potato pancakes, which was fine, but not my cup of tea. Was topped with sour cream and scallions and accompanied by a generous portion of scrambled eggs. The pancakes amounted to a heaping helping of hash browns; it was actually pretty good, but given the other options, it was a poor choice. They have indoor dining, and an open air outdoor dining area which was quite comfortable. The place was extremely busy, but the service was great. The hostess was very gracious and actually surveyed our large party before seating us to make sure the space was adequate. I can't say enough good things about The Keltic Kitchen and would mostly definitely return, again and agan and again.

2 Thank pawliepockets
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

While I write this review I feel I may be biased because our breakfast the previous morning at Red Cottage in Dennis, MA was so over the top fantastic.
Keltic Kitchen was good.
We sat at the counter right in front of the kitchen staff. The staff was friendly. Ilkay was our server and she was very nice.
I had the Pot Roast Hash which was good-huge portion.
My fiance had the french toast sampler - 1 piece each of cinnamon, Portuguese, Raisin and regular french toast. The Portuguese was his favorite.
The food was good, the portion size was on the large side but I am not sure I would rate it as a must try place.

Travelationship.com

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Must have breakfast here”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Fast service by a well coordinated hard working team; I loved my Keltic Benny & am going back for french toast. Huge portions for such a small price. I couldn't finish & I always finish breakfast Everyone I saw was smiling & loosing their belts as they left. Really good

Putnam Station, New York
“Not as good as the reviews say”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went here because of the reviews. Staff was ok, long wait . Once seated we felt rushed. Food was plentiful but slightly lacking flavor. Perhaps traditional Irish food is prepared this way.

Visited July 2014