“If I Was A Local I Would've Known Better”
Review of Salty's

Salty's
Ranked #27 of 37 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Description: We are open for Breakfast daily from 7AM-11AM, then we serve lunch and dinner until close. we are open from April 1ST- October. We do close the Friday after Columbus Day.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Quality is lacking, service more or less rushed us out, food was hot but mushy, way overpriced, beer was skunked, and it's only cash, but they don't tell you that till you get the check.

1  Thank Sully0712

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and prompt, bathrooms clean. The 2 for 20 lobsters are the ones with a claw missing but still tastey. Portion sizes are the normal not large and i really wish it wasnt served on Styrofoam but for what u pay its worth it

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Took my husband here for his birthday dinner while on vacation as he saw a sign outside for lobster and prime rib for 19.95. Too good to be true? YEP! I have seen crawfish bigger and what they don't tell you is it's a one clawed lobster! You also get a bigger, less fatty, slice of meat on a McDonald's burger than you do here. Ambiance could have been forgiven for great food, but over cooked pasta on a paper plate??? No, no, no. Run to a decent seafood place!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I would compare this seafood restaurant to a McDonalds. If you aren't from New England and you are looking for great lobsters or seafood.I'd go elsewhere. This is like a quick stop seafood place with mediocre seafood. I agree as someone else said. No where did it say lobsters only had one claw. We stopped here bc we were leaving the cape one Friday night for home and all the other places right near it had 45 min waits. So my husband said "let's just eat here". My 14 year old had
fried swordfish, which was very tough. my husband had fried smelts, loved them said it brought back childhood memories. They are rarely on menus. Onion rings were good, small side salads were fresh. I ordered broiled scallops which were awful. 1 whole scallop, the rest were sliced in tiny pieces.i've never had scallops like that. rice was cold. very disappointed. My 16 yr old had a seafood scampi over penne and said it was good.. No bread at all. but thats ok. All plasticware which is sort of odd for what we ate. We wouldn't go back. It was semi busy. I do have to say the waitress was very nice so if you know you are getting a fast food seafood experience with just ok seafood for a reasonable price thats good. I prefer a classier seafood place.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Went to Salty's for dinner had the Lobster and Prime rib special. Food was good service was good. Surprised that lobsters were culs( had only one claw) No place does it say the specials were culs. The food was ample so that is not an issue, only people expect whole lobsters in New england.