“Paper plates and platic hardware and no bread crumbs on the haddack !”
Review of Salty's

Salty's
Ranked #27 of 37 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are open for Breakfast daily from 7AM-11AM, then we serve lunch and dinner until close. we are open from April 1ST- October. We do close the Friday after Columbus Day.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Mt wife and I and our son dropped in mid afternoon on 9/11/2017. It was a very busy road but the restaurant was quiet as it was a lull period. Lots of parking and the place was small but clean. We ordered the haddock with baked bread crumb topping & rice that accompanies it . A salad comes with the meal as well. My son ordered lobster cakes and fries and he received a salad as well. The prices were moderate. The haddock meal I received had very little baked bread crumbs and the rice was warm to cold ( it was replaced). The salad did not appeal to me so I gave it to my wife who likes salad regardless! Everything served was on paper plates and plastic hardware. The haddock was bland and I squeezed 3 to 4 lemon slices on it. The whole experience It left me dissatisfied. My wife was not as dissatisfied as she ordered the vegetables as opposed to the rice. She did mention that the haddock was bland and without its advertised baked crumb topping. If it was present it was microscopic! My son had no complaints as to his meal.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Right on Rt 28 in W. Yarmouth. Fresh seafood is delicious. For non seafood lovers there are a lot of choices on the menu.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Having to be driving by when we noticed this restaurant. Was tempted by the sign that said lunch specials. We went in to find out they do not have any lunch specials and we're given a regular menu. Service so slow and the waitress forgot to bring us water multiple times we also got some story about how the other waitress was in a car accident and that's why service was slow. The grilled corn was good the lobster corn chowder was mediocre. The seafood platter was nothing special and the batter could have been better however if you're looking for a reasonably priced family lunch it will do.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We were so excited to eat seafood on the Cape On our first night. Very down to earth, campy style outside patio. My fried clams were very good and happy they offer a house Pinot. The crab cake was not good, 95% bread crumbs, didn't actually see any crab meat. Very casual dining. Don't order crab cakes.

1  Thank Kelli L
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The price of food went up but bad food and service stayed the same. They raised the price while I was staying for a week from $19.99 to $20.99 for lobster dinner so total came out to around $23.50 with tax. Due to price rising for lobster dinner, I was expecting the same or better food but the quality seemed to get worse by the second visit. They served lobster that had way too much sand with very little meat. Lobster was also soft outside. I wouldn't recommend this place.

1  Thank schubertslied