“Good Seafood”

Ranked #27 of 37 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Description: We are open for Breakfast daily from 7AM-11AM, then we serve lunch and dinner until close. we are open from April 1ST- October. We do close the Friday after Columbus Day.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I've driven by this place so many times, but never been. It's a small local place on busy Route 28. A friend came for a visit. We were shopping & got hungry, saw the sign out front which included $5.99 lunch, so we went in. There were limited lunch items for $5.99, but one was fish, and that's what my friend got. She said it was good, & a good deal for $5.99 I got the shrimp plate, which had a fair amount of fresh shrimp. But thought it was slightly over priced at $12.99 for what I got. Couple bucks less would have been fair. Both of our meals included cole slaw. We never saw any cole slaw. We also both upgraded our fries to the "ski fries", which included bacon & melted cheese. They were good, with a fair amount of bacon, but too much cheese that cooled off way too quickly. Waitress was really nice, seemed like she loves her job, very happy & pleasant. And she was very efficient. All in all, good seafood. Next time I'll get the $5.99 fish w/regular fries.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Awful food and service.i had clam bake meal , lobster, frozen mushy corn, fries, all of which was poor quality. Waitress was not at all attentive and never refilled our drinks. What a waste!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Mt wife and I and our son dropped in mid afternoon on 9/11/2017. It was a very busy road but the restaurant was quiet as it was a lull period. Lots of parking and the place was small but clean. We ordered the haddock with baked bread crumb topping & rice that accompanies it . A salad comes with the meal as well. My son ordered lobster cakes and fries and he received a salad as well. The prices were moderate. The haddock meal I received had very little baked bread crumbs and the rice was warm to cold ( it was replaced). The salad did not appeal to me so I gave it to my wife who likes salad regardless! Everything served was on paper plates and plastic hardware. The haddock was bland and I squeezed 3 to 4 lemon slices on it. The whole experience It left me dissatisfied. My wife was not as dissatisfied as she ordered the vegetables as opposed to the rice. She did mention that the haddock was bland and without its advertised baked crumb topping. If it was present it was microscopic! My son had no complaints as to his meal.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Right on Rt 28 in W. Yarmouth. Fresh seafood is delicious. For non seafood lovers there are a lot of choices on the menu.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Having to be driving by when we noticed this restaurant. Was tempted by the sign that said lunch specials. We went in to find out they do not have any lunch specials and we're given a regular menu. Service so slow and the waitress forgot to bring us water multiple times we also got some story about how the other waitress was in a car accident and that's why service was slow. The grilled corn was good the lobster corn chowder was mediocre. The seafood platter was nothing special and the batter could have been better however if you're looking for a reasonably priced family lunch it will do.