“The Best!”

Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Greek
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A family-owned and operated business, Jerry's Seafood serves a wide selection of seafood dishes, pizza, subs, and daily Greek specials. We offer a small selection of ice cream treats at our convenient take-out window, as well as both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy your food and the beautiful Cape weather.Located right on Route 28, Jerry's is convenient to many area beaches and activities. We are a year-round restaurant and love welcoming back our regulars as well as introducing new customers to our delicious offerings.
Centerville
“The Best!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This family owned seafood/Greek restaurant is a hidden gem. My favorite is the Lemon Chicken Soup -- it is delicious and almost like a stew. So good and hot during the long Cape winter. The fried seafood is so fresh, crisp and tasty.

The stuffed grape leaves are simply YUM~ What a super family and each one is always happy to smile and say hello. It's my "go to" "fast food" location.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lisa N

Reno, NV
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty and Fast Seafood”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We were looking for an alternative to Seafood Sam's (after a negative experience) to pick up a quick, reasonably priced, fried clam lunch for my husband when we stumbled into Jerry's. Even though not hungry, I couldn't resist a cup of fish chowder. We weren't disappointed--both dishes were better than average--especially the chowder which had large chunks of fresh fish and carrots. Menu includes interesting Greek dishes which we will try next time. Very pleased to find this year-round, casual, hole-in-the-wall place and look forward to referring our vacation home renters.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Judith S
Newton, Massachusetts
“Is Haddock becoming a generic name for any white fish?”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Because of the high ratings I stopped here and ordered a haddock sandwich. I was served a thickly breaded portion of pollock or some such fish. For fish or seafood this does not compare to Twin Seafood in West Concord. The building probably dates from the '50s and I enjoyed the funky atmosphere which is hard to find. If only the food were better.

1 Thank c g
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Don't be fooled by the outside- delicious seafood!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We were walking from a nearby hotel looking for seafood and found this place on TA. We were originally planning on going to the Captain's pub next door, but it was too crowded and had a 40 minute wait.

This restaurant had kind of a drab exterior that made it seem like a fast food place so we were initially hesitant, but other positive reviews convinced us to try it.

It was delicious! I had the fried clams and my friends had fish and chips and fried calamari. Everyone was happy with their meals, and I personally thought that this was one of the best fried clams I've ever had (and I have it a lot!). The clam flavor as spot on and it was not overfried. The french fries were also lightly salted and not too oily, and we had eagerly ate them all.

Service staff were very pleasant, friendly and helpful. Even though it's not a traditional restaurant where they bus everything, we still felt welcomed and they were attentive to our needs.

There's a single CRT TV in the room that's set to a random cable channel, so don't expect a high-def sports experience or anything of the sort.

1 Thank Alex J
Augusta, Georgia
“Lobster Roll”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We're glad we tried Jerry's Seafood. We had the lobster roll for our first night on Cape Cod. It wasn't what I was expecting - it was cold lobster on a delicious roll and very good. We also had the chicken rice soup which had a touch of lemon in it - also very good and I want to try making that myself. The Lobster Roll was $16.95 and that was the going rate while we were there.
Nice service - good food. Tiny place.