“cape pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 April 2013

we stopped here for pizza one night and it was pretty good, nothing like the north end but certainly OK. they lso had sub sandwiches that were OK

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Fantastic Greek Pizza and salads. Don't waste your time on the subs, however, as they are the worst on the Cape.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Got takeout while we at a hotel and it was delivered right to our room. Pizza, subs and salad were very good. Would order again.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

Do yourself a favor and go there for a pizza. The outside isnt much to look at, but the pizza is fantastic. Best meatball and onion I've ever had, bar none!

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I was visiting the area and stayed at a hotel down the road. On the way to the hotel, I needed something to eat and happened to pass by Taki's. The service was quick. The food was so good that I came back the next night because I was craving it. I changed by order and got a calzone this time. Definitely not disappointed by either of my choices.