“Summer vacation”
Saltwater Beach on Lewis Bay
First floor master bedroom with Memory Foam King
First level bedroom facing front yard / twin & queen
First floor full bath
second floor bedroom w/QUEEN size bed and twin  / flat screen TV
second floor full bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bert I
“Summer vacation”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Nice place, clean. Nice deck. Nice size bedrooms. Close to many activities as well as beaches yet still private. Quiet neighborhood.

holtebr
Stamford, Connecticut
“Great House”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My wife and I rented with another couple. We both brought our toddlers who were 1 yr old and 3 yrs old. The house was a good size for us, and could have easily fit a couple more kids as some of the rooms had two beds. The kitchen was well stocked, and all of the appliances worked great. We didn't know what to expect, so we over-packed in terms of cooking gear. There were pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, knives, etc.. and many other random things (likely left behind by other tenants). We could have easily gotten by without packing any kitchen gear. The only thing I would mention for people with toddlers is that there is one chair in the living room that is loaded with pins and staples. Whenever our son was in the house we had to keep pulling him away from that chair. Even I got pricked once while running my hand down one of the arm rests. The deck got a lot of use. Their was a full propane tank for the grill, so we didn't have to go look for that. The house over-all seemed to be in great condition. The yard isn't ideal for outdoor play; grass is scarce, and it is very pebbly with a ton of thick weeds. Looking around at surrounding homes shows that this is par for the course in this neighborhood. This wasn't a huge deal for us though, as we spent most of our time at the local beaches, and hung out on the deck when we were at the house. The harbor road beach is about a 10-15 minute walk. The sand and view is nice, but not ideal for swimming as there are a lot of rocks out there. A great place to go sit and read or collect shells though. The public beaches are about a 10-20 minute drive depending on which one you go to. Those are all great; sand and water alike. it was never too crowded, and parking was always easy. I didn't personally have any contact with the owner, as our friends handled the booking portion of the trip, but we heard no complaints from them. The renters provided a great information booklet and seemed very accommodating. We had a great vacation in Cape Cod, and my wife and I were very happy with the house.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nice sized kitchen and deck/patio area, also proximity to beaches
Liked least: Mattress was too soft and springy for my taste
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing