“Enjoyable lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Southbury, CT
“Enjoyable lunch”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We started our vacation with lunch at Cape Seafood. My husband had fish and chips and I had clam chowder and clam fritters. We both enjoyed our meals. The portions were generous and the quality was good. Someone commented that it felt like a school cafeteria. It's a fried seafood joint--not sure what they expected. It was cool, clean, and quick. Exactly what we expected. The tourist booklets offer a $5 off coupon--worth looking for.

• Visited July 2014

Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Worst lunch ever”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was like a school cafeteria. Walked up to the counter to order- woman was not cordial or
smiling - looked like we were interrupting her day. I ordered a fish sandwich - she didn't suggest - fries or anything. My husband ordered fish and chips. And 2 sodas. She ripped off bottom of the order slip and pushed it towards us. We go over to self serve soda machine but we have no cups. Have
to go back and ask for them. We sit down in an almost empty dining area. Then they yell out "#68" and we have to go back to the counter to pick up our own food. With 5 employees just standing around - they could have delivered to our table. No utensils or knapkins. Everything is self service. Fish sandwich was a piece of fried fish in a hamburger roll with nothing on it. Fish and chips greasy. Cost $26. What a rip off.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jac D
New York City, New York
“Good and plentiful”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The portions are large and mostly fried. I bypassed the fried food however and ordered broiled haddock which was fresh and tasty. My husband's lobster roll was sub-par. The clam chowder was excellent. But the fried platters that were served to others looked like the way to go. Prices are moderate and portions are large. So if you are in the mood for lots of calories, served on styrofoam, with plastic utensils, this is a good option.

• Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fresh, tasty seafood”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were driving around, trying to decide where to eat an early dinner & we were happy that we chose to dine here. They offer a large menu at reasonable prices. My husband had broiled scallops; I ordered fried clams that were served with a hefty helping of onion rings and fries. They also have wine & beer; I enjoyed a pinot grigio. The restaurant is fairly large. You place your order at the counter and select your own seats in the dining room. We sat at a booth (table with bench seating.) Service was friendly. We would dine here again if we return to the area.

Visited June 2014
Housatonic, MA
“Good fried seafood”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We shared a clam chowder which was very good, a nice Greek salad, my wife had fried fish and I went with fried oysters which were fresh and a nice sized portion. This is the type of place that you order at the counter, take a seat and get good seafood on paper plates, a good Cape Cod tradition. Prices are fair.

• Visited May 2014