“Nice Outdoor Seating”

Captain Parker's Pub
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family friendly, full service restaurant serving fresh local seafood, choice meats and vegetarian offerings. Famous for our thick and creamy New England clam chowder. Gluten free items available.
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Nice Outdoor Seating”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We waited only fifteen minutes on a Monday night (they have specials then) to sit outside by the water. It was very pleasant and our tropical drinks came quickly and the clam chowder is delicious! I wish I had ordered a bigger bowl. I was disappointed they were out of caesar salad but a ordered a large tossed salad instead and added egg and blackened chicken to it. My husband got the broiled chicken and it was a huge portion. I will return when in the area and no more canned chowder for me ever!!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great service and reasonable prices. There were numerous wait staff available which contributed to our server addressing any needs that we had.

Visited June 2014
Hudson River Valley, New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Amazing food, fast service. This would be our second time visiting the Cap and Captain Parker's. We went there for dinner our first night at the Cap. Food arrived nice and hot! I had to wait a little before I could start eating my fish and chips. There is nothing better then a hot plate of food in my opinion and in reality it's hard to find a restaurant that can provide you with that. We did have some chowder which was amazing! I think this is one of the best places to eat on the Cap!

massachusetts
“Awesome Clam Chowder!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This place has awesome clam chowder. After a bowl, you are full. I have eaten here several times and the chowder never disappoints. It is a good place to come for a beer and a bite to eat or bring your family. Staff has always been very attentive and they keep the place clean. They have a pretty broad menu and always have many specials. This place does get crowded during peak dining times, so plan ahead.

1 Thank travelman413
Hartford, Connecticut
“Pretty good seafood”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

THere were 5 of us and our friends brought us here for dinner. I ordered the baked stuffed shrimp and we shared the calamari appetizer. The calamari was fresh and crispy. It was delicious but it only had the rings, not the little tentacle pieces. Some people don't care for them but 2 of us were disappointed there were only rings. The portion was small for an appetizer so we should have ordered 2 for the table. The waiter was attentive but a little odd. My baked stuffed shrimp was okay. It did not have a memorable taste so I wonder what they used for the stuffing. I don't think I would order that again. The seafood fra diablo was very good according to 3 of my friends. My other friend ordered a chicken dish so she can't comment on seafood. It was a good place and I would come back again.