“It is all about the chowda baby”

Captain Parker's Pub
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family friendly, full service restaurant serving fresh local seafood, choice meats and vegetarian offerings. Famous for our thick and creamy New England clam chowder. Gluten free items available.
Nashua, New Hampshire
“It is all about the chowda baby”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you love clam chowder, this is hands down the place to go. We stopped in for lunch and were blown away at how delicious it was. My husbands spoon stood up in it - thick, and sooooo good!!

We also had sandwiches that were good, but the highlight was the chowder for sure.

Once our whole party arrived they sat us. I was a bit annoyed they made us wait until the rest of our party arrived, the place was not that busy so I didn't get the logic. Our waiter was great, fast and right on top of what we wanted.

Can't wait to go back to the cape so we can get the chowder!

• Visited July 2014

MA
“Best Clam Chowder I Have Ever Had!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been going to Captain Parkers for more years than I can remember now and never once had a bad meal. This place has a great atmosphere, great service, and great food. I love seafood and have had clam chowder in just about every seafood place I have ever been to and this place is still the best. You can eat at the bar, outside, or in the dining room and the servers are friendly and pleasant. Prices are very reasonable as well.

• Visited June 2014
Bourbonnais, Illinois
“Nice place”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have now eaten here several times and have come away very happy each time. Wonderful seafood and chowder along with many other options. Has very much "the Cape" atmosphere and I recommend it for families.

• Visited June 2014
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

One of the best bowls of chowder on the cape. Had a lobster roll that was great as well. Great ourdoor seating - very relaxing. Definitely worth checking out.

• Visited July 2014
Stratford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chowdah!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

A must hit restaurant, even if it's just for the Chower! Nice comfortable bar area (cozy) and great staff behind bar. Haven't taken advantage of the patio, but the dining rooms are very accommodating.

Visited July 2014