“Yum”

Mike's Roast Beef & Pizzeria
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Had the roast beef sandwich and it was perfect. Cooked just perfectly. Husband had a cheesesteak and onion rings and enjoyed both. My kids had hot dogs and fries and liked that as well. Counter staff was helpful. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Mike's is well worth it. Now the Yarmouth/Hyannis area finally has a great fresh food place! You can find just about anything from salads to wraps, pizza, pasta & dinner plates. Great selection. The counter staff is attentive and pleasant. The food is terrific. Yes, you will see lines at times. Why? Well because it is sooo good! Call ahead to place your order. You should plan on taking it home because there are only about 10 tables for dining in. I have been there 5 times or more & each time was a delicious experience. If the locals eat there, shouldn't you?

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I can't eat red meat, so I can't give you any info about the roast beef. They have a HUGE selection on their menu, ranging from salads to seafood to kabobs to roast beef to pizza. Maybe biting off more than they can chew with so many options. I had chicken kabobs with steamed veggies and a side of onion rings. The onion rings were exceptionally, neither tasting like onions or fried food. They were a huge disappointment. The kabobs did not come on skewers but were placed on top of the rice. They were ok, but saltier than I'd like. The service was very quick and the place is packed whenever I drive by. I'm not sure if I will give this place another try.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This place is so busy because they have great RB sandwiches and the pizza is good too but...because they are so busy they mess up orders.

The counter service should have just one area for pick-up/phone orders, you call in but still end up waiting in line. I doubt they like the idea but maybe they should put sanctions and ropes to keep an orderly line of customers to cashiers. Then when we got home with our order it was wrong. We called them back and gave us a credit for next time we visit - which we will.

Go and enjoy but be sure it's your order!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My friend and I went on Wednesday and both had the roast beef sandwich, I had mushrooms, mayo and lettuce, he had the BBQ beef. Both of us got sick late Wednesday night into Thursday morning. I'm sorry for the bad review but needed to say it. I am hoping that we just had a one time bad experience but for now I'll just pass by. Sorry Mike.