Deciding to take a spur of the moment stage trip, 4 friends and I decided to head to Cape Cod and found this place. We gave it a try and were not dissapointed! Everything the general area had to offer was very close to their location and the pools and hot tubs were very well maintained! We loved it so much, one of us took his family there recently and now we're all going back again and taking even more friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA